Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CAVE SHOOTERS COMING TO STEAM !!!!!!!

Thought what ones they do not say

Yeah this is pretty cool. Interested to see which game gets released first.

Comment

I was very very hyped for it....so many games i am hoping that get released

Comment

Now if only Bayonetta would come to Steam I can chuck all these consoles in the bin and stick to the PC 24/7.

Comment

If this gathers enough momentum I'll be seriously considering a Steam Machine (I wonder if a 360 arcade stick would be compatible?). Doubt I'd be parting with my Jp 360 but it would be nice to have these games on another format.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
            If this gathers enough momentum I'll be seriously considering a Steam Machine (I wonder if a 360 arcade stick would be compatible?). Doubt I'd be parting with my Jp 360 but it would be nice to have these games on another format.
            Good thing with pc all xbox one/360/ps3 and ps4 pads and sticks work with it

Comment

I can place my laptop sideways like a book.

I likely won't though, because I can't give these games the time they deserve. Plus, I'm not tapping in 25c per credit so they take me 5x longer to learn.

Comment

I could get some kind of honesty box, I suppose, but that's too easy to abuse.

Comment

Just got an email saying the first title is Mushihimesama. Perfect choice, seeing as it's region locked on the 360. Looking at the updated page there's mention of 'additional mode dlc' too, which hopefully means 1.5 will be available.

Comment

Eschatos is on Steam, FYI. Not a Cave title but this thread is relevant enough.

Comment

Originally posted by danholo View Post
                      Eschatos is on Steam, FYI. Not a Cave title but this thread is relevant enough.
                      Friendly Import video game discussion forum, informative reviews, NTSC (Japan / US) and PAL - BordersDown (previously known as NTSC-uk)

Comment

Well, well... You can always be counted on when it comes to these.

.... and I even commented on that...

Comment

Just got a email Mushihimesama out on november the 5th

Comment

Deffo gonna get this, required specs are so low anyone can run it.

Comment

I'm really excited about this one Day one for me. Matsuri DLC is a bonus - the matsuri arcade kit alone costs ?2K+ if you can find anyone willing to sell it!

Comment

Working...
                              X