Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Def Jam Fight For NY (Xbox) Region Free?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Def Jam Fight For NY (Xbox) Region Free?

I have a copy of Def Jam: Fight for NY for Xbox that is PAL version, and need to know if it will play on an NTSC Xbox console. I know many xbox games are region-locked, but I heard that there are some exceptions to that rule that are region-free. Is Def Jam: Fight For NY PAL version one of those exceptions?

A swift reply would be excellent, time is of the essence here.

Thanks!

It doesn't appear as region-free on the list here:
    Friendly Import video game discussion forum, informative reviews, NTSC (Japan / US) and PAL - BordersDown (previously known as NTSC-uk)

Just wondering how come time is of the essence- you're just that desperate to play Def Jam: Fight for NY?

Alternatively, can't you just stick it in the Xbox and see if it works?
    Last edited by endo; 04-09-2015, 15:01.

Comment

Well, my Xbox is not NTSC, it is PAL. The thing is, I am selling this game, and an American with an NTSC system would like it, provided it is compatible with the system. I do not own an NTSC Xbox so I cannot test this.

Comment

Also doesn't appear on this list:

Friendly Import video game discussion forum, informative reviews, NTSC (Japan / US) and PAL - BordersDown (previously known as NTSC-uk)

and googling it weirdly isn't much help, so I'd say probably not. But you never know...

Comment

Yes, that's what I was thinking. Since I don't know for certain, I guess I won't be able to sell the game.

Thanks very much!

Comment

Working...
          X