No announcement yet.

Show us your game related objects 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think stock's quite limited for HotD - know it's meant to be a bit of a stinker, but didn't want to miss out either.

Comment

Was gonna say, guessing you might not have fired it up yet, but interested to know how you find HOTD.

Comment

As much as I'd love to post in this thread with my new gaming purchases - I barely make any these days. I've not even got the time to play the games I do have!

I'm slightly jealous of you lot posting images of all your new shinys!!!

Comment

I freely admit that I vicariously live through Fuse

Comment

Nothing fancy just a halloween set of joycons, my left half of my neon red & blue pairs have finally started to drift think next payday gonna have to cough up for a few more replacement sets. Thankfully the neon yellows havent drifted yet as those are now really pricy, need to learn how to fix joycons at some point. To be fair they have gone though several thousand of hours playtime surprised they have lasted for as long as they did.

Comment

Love those. They’ve always been my favourite pair of joycon colours.

Comment

Bunch of things I've been waiting for a long time showed up this week.

Comment

Wind Jammers 2 on two systems? Did you forget that you'd bought it on one other console?

Comment

They were in the same basket, I was just keen!

Comment

Was never much of an Atari guy, but this set is meant to be fab.

Comment

^^^ class ^^^ tempted to pick it up just for Tempest 2000

Comment

I hadn’t heard about Atari 50 before, but it looks fascinating!

Comment

Picked that up today on switch, feel it's not fair to just class it as another retro game compilation like a few reviews have it's way more than that, i'd class it more as an interactive museum where you can also try some of the games out. The amount of work they have put in sets the bar on what retro collections should try to do. While i'd have loved to see more games in the collection i'm kind of spoilt as 10 mins away is arcade club where you can play hundreds of classics including pretty much everything atari had. I bought this more for the museum history side, it's really slick.

Bonus points that they made sure to try and give a decent replication of the originals with the actually non **** scanlines and bezel borders are a great touch as is the vector glow while no tv can really replicate that insanely bright intense glow of a real vector monitor it's a nice attempt.

(edit) there's 5 mysterious confidential files in the museum you can unlock by completing certain tasks they give you a hint in each of them to figure out what game & what you have to do to make these unlock, managed to get one to unlock by

looking at everything in the museum.

Last edited by importaku; 14-11-2022, 17:00.

Comment

Wanted the collectors edition of a short hike for a while but i didn't have the cash at the time and it sold out stupidly fast no way i was gonna pay the prices on ebay from people scalping the hell out of it. Seems the stock SRG held back for replacements and damaged copies in the post got released for sale so i managed to grab one of the last handful they had left so pleased to have this one as it's got some nice things in it.

A visitors guidebook to all the features of the island, even comes with a pocket full of stickers in the back to fill in the circles as you find birds ect...

2 proper quality maps to the island they both have proper covers glued to them like real maps have.

The actual game plus a soundtrack

Plus some other nice bits in the final layer of the box an enamel pin a full set of SRG's usual trading cards and some really pretty postcards

Comment

That’s lush ^^^

Comment

Working...
                                X