No announcement yet.

Show us your game related objects 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latest super rare release turned up today, got lucky for once & managed to pull the rare foil card from the card pack first time i have seen one.

Comment

Finally got on board & picked up a PS5

Couldn't turn it down...£420 delivered, brand new with GoW code

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
        Finally got on board & picked up a PS5

Couldn't turn it down...£420 delivered, brand new with GoW code

Neil
        I can’t believe its taken this long for stock to be readily available, have fun its got quite the lineup already. Have you done GoW 1?

Comment

That’s a great deal, how did you manage £420 delivered?

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
            I can’t believe its taken this long for stock to be readily available, have fun its got quite the lineup already. Have you done GoW 1?
            Game Basildon have actually had fairly regular stock for a while now but just couldn't justify over £500 for them...even at £400 it was really pushing it

Do you know what I've never actually played a GoW game ever

Originally posted by wakka View Post
            That’s a great deal, how did you manage £420 delivered?
            Just got lucky lol
            Was someone on AV Forums had got them as part of a phone deal & just passed them on

Only reason I've got one now to be honest... looking for game deals now

Neil

Comment

Game Basildon have actually had fairly regular stock for a while now but just couldn't justify over £500 for them...even at £400 it was really pushing it

Do you know what I've never actually played a GoW game ever

Just got lucky lol
              Was someone on AV Forums had got them as part of a phone deal & just passed them on

Only reason I've got one now to be honest... looking for game deals now

Neil
              Need to get or download 1 then as you'll be quite lost story wise. You can download it for free as part of the PS+ collection.

Comment

Need to get or download 1 then as you'll be quite lost story wise. You can download it for free as part of the PS+ collection.
                Thanks buddy
                Is that number 1 as in the very original one or the last one on PS4?

Thanks

Neil

Comment

He means the last one on PS4

£420 for that lot is a fantastic deal, great work.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                    He means the last one on PS4

£420 for that lot is a fantastic deal, great work.
                    Thanks buddy, definitely couldn't pass it up

Thanks for the info on the game too I'll make sure I pick it up

Neil

Comment

Better yet you could sell God of War Ragnarok and have a £375-385 PS5!

Comment

Thanks buddy, definitely couldn't pass it up

Thanks for the info on the game too I'll make sure I pick it up

Neil
                        Year i mean God of War on ps4. Its in the ps+ collection for download, assuming you pay for ps online that is.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                          Better yet you could sell God of War Ragnarok and have a £375-385 PS5!
                          Ha ha there is that...it's a download code though & based on the amount of people selling on AV Forums I think everyone already has it anyway lol

Year i mean God of War on ps4. Its in the ps+ collection for download, assuming you pay for ps online that is.
                          Would you believe I don't
                          I've never paid for any of the online services as I have never wanted to game online so never felt the need

I might change that now though

Neil

Comment

Will the cellophane remain intact until I finish Elden Ring? The smart money says no …

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                              Will the cellophane remain intact until I finish Elden Ring? The smart money says no …

Can't wait to pick this up, one of the reasons I wanted a PS5 at all

Neil

Comment

Couple more switch pickups one of them been a big one for me.

Didn't know till recently rain on your parade had even been given a physical i found out too late for first release of preorders. Luckily they did a second chance wave of preorders so i picked up regular edition. Thought the sleeve was just a slip case but it's way more fancy they really went all out in making it nice even the inner sleeve & manual have foil printing, even better the game also includes the DLC too i'm super pleased as it's a fave of mine that i had been hoping would be given the chance at a physical. The game makes me laugh a lot, that cloud is so mean spirited.

Premium edition games have impressed me, theres even a challenge card if you can complete the challenge & show proof they will send you a patch as a reward.

Comment

Working...
                                X