No announcement yet.

Show us your game related objects 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hadn't heard about that game before now, but it looks great. Think I'll pick that up on Switch.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
      Hadn't heard about that game before now, but it looks great. Think I'll pick that up on Switch.
      It's a fun one, starts off simple but as your cloud gains new powers you can cause quite a bit of mayhem. The main objective is to be as much of a git as you can to all the people in the game, evil in cloud form lol. However theres more to it as well the levels have a variery of objectives you have to use your cloud in interesting ways.

{edit}
      Managed to find the hidden cat on the overworld so i can complete the challenge on the challenge card from permium edition and email them to hopefully win a patch.
      Last edited by importaku; 01-02-2023, 17:35.

Comment

The upcoming release of Rhapsody 2/3 got me to finally pick this up.

Comment

Couple more pickups for switch

Comment

I'm so confused as to what's happening with my copy of Demon Throttle. Hopefully have it soon, but in the meantime:

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
              I'm so confused as to what's happening with my copy of Demon Throttle. Hopefully have it soon, but in the meantime:

Just grabbed that demon throttle from regular amazon as one of the marketplace sellers had it for £23 it looks interesting enough that I took the risk without researching too much. It’s rather fun but pretty hard too I die a lot on it still haven’t taken out the first boss yet.

Comment

Little Friday treat

Comment

Lovely stuff. Looking forward to your impressions Atticus.

I love the Yakuza games but I'm always a game or two behind (I kinda like knowing I've always got lots more Yakuza there when I want it).

The next one in the series for me in release order is 6. Trouble is, it only runs at 60fps on Xbox, and right now I only have PS5. So maybe I should divert onto Ishin first...hmm...

Comment

Another from super rare turned up today, wanted to play this one for a while now. Pleased it got the physical treatment.

Comment

Last few weeks worth of things...

Thanks to the Blue Room for GT7! Was not expecting a seller on Amazon UK to be sending out NTSC-J copies of the game, but certainly am not complaining!

Before anyone asks - it's the soundtrack to Umurangi Generations on Minidisc, and yes, I know I have issues

Comment

Where did they even find a mini disk manufacturer/producer to print them still?

Comment

I have absolutely no idea, but I'm glad that they did.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                            Where did they even find a mini disk manufacturer/producer to print them still?
                            The cases you can buy from a company here in Japan. I needed 50 myself but had to order a thousand of them. Thankfully I could see the ones I didn't need.
                            The Mini Discs are also from Japan. They're Sony MDs which are still in production.
                            The company that duplicates and prints the MDs is in the UK. Its called BandCDs.uk. https://www.bandcds.co.uk/minidisc/m...nd-production/

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                              The cases you can buy from a company here in Japan. I needed 50 myself but had to order a thousand of them. Thankfully I could see the ones I didn't need.
                              The Mini Discs are also from Japan. They're Sony MDs which are still in production.
                              The company that duplicates and prints the MDs is in the UK. Its called BandCDs.uk. https://www.bandcds.co.uk/minidisc/m...nd-production/
                              Now i'm really curious as to the how & why they are still being used.

Comment

Because obsolete media is a fun novelty. Increasingly artists put out cassette tapes too.

Comment

Working...
                                X