No announcement yet.

Show us your game related objects 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep. My mate has a couple of Gunship tapes which look cool.

One of my older friends used to write compilations to cassette at school, and make his own inlay artwork with magic marker pens. Him and his other mate would exchange each other in a kind of a ‘tape off’. They both ended up as graphics designers. Anyway, his mate moved to Japan in 1998 and still keeps up this tradition today, I believe.

One of the first things he did when he got to Japan was befriending a worker at TDK, partially with the intention of having a tour around the HQ and factory.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
      Because obsolete media is a fun novelty. Increasingly artists put out cassette tapes too.
      Indeed. I made a few Italian disco mini discs and the Pet Shop Boys last album.

The clear disc you see, the Sony Neige disc, that's the disc the duplicators are now using.

Comment

Another switch game for the library, never knew this even existed till a few days ago when it appeared on youtube recommended vids. It's hard trying to keep track of what comes out as it feels like there's so many of these limited type companies releasing stuff quietly with not much fanfare & if you don't find out in time you miss out. Was the case with this from redart games never even knew they were a thing, totally sold out on their site but thankfully a reseller on ebay had copies for £38 but i had £20 in nectar points so ended up coughing up just £18 which is nice. A weird & pretty looking game.

Comment

Few more pickups the standout been dredge i wanna play this one baaaad. A nice selection for the incoming weekend, arkanoid is really pricy for what you get in it but luckily i like arkanoid enough to cough up £29 for it the new mode is pretty fun once i resub to online i can try out the tetris 99 style mode. Been meaning to get wonderful 101 for ages now thought it was time i give it a spin and i never knew about sophstar till recently but by the time i found out red art games had sold out so i had to goto ebay thankfully not at a ripoff price.

Comment

Another arrival this weekend, never played any of the neir games but i spotted it had dropped to £24 so i took a risk had a quick peek at what gameplay was like & the battle system looks interesting. Just like persona 5 people really rave about this series so it's worth a chance.

Comment

Couple more pickups, never realised they still make bit trip runner games i remember getting into them back on the Wii

Comment

The most predictable response to hearing Quantum Break might be getting delisted?

Comment

Join me as I go through 3 decades of gaming pickups. Well, not literally but you know what I mean
                  Nice haul plus images of what the views have been buying.

Comment

I thought you hated N64? Although ironically is how I got to know you when the late Richard introduced you to me soooooo many years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                      The most predictable response to hearing Quantum Break might be getting delisted?

Perfect opportunity to remember my version of "Quantum Break"

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                        I thought you hated N64? Although ironically is how I got to know you when the late Richard introduced you to me soooooo many years ago.
                        I don't particularly enjoy it but it was something I needed for Battle of the Ports due to N64 emulation being a pain in the arse.
                        It is a shame about Richard. I still remember making a video for him so many years ago.

Comment

Been after one of these at a reasonable price for ages, and the time finally came. It'll have to make do until I have the space for a legit IIDX cabinet.

Then these two. Find it interesting that they've dropped the 'Pixel Remaster' label...

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                            Been after one of these at a reasonable price for ages, and the time finally came. It'll have to make do until I have the space for a legit IIDX cabinet.

Cool. I didn't even know those were a thing.

Comment

I usually stick to digital for indies but had to get physicals of my favs for the Switch. Just need a release date for the UK/European physical copy of OMORI now

Last edited by Nico87; 25-04-2023, 15:49.

Comment

Originally posted by Nico87 View Post
                                I usually stick to digital for indies but had to get physicals of my favs for the Switch. Just need a release date for the UK/European physical copy of OMORI now

Haha snap i picked up signalis too what a coincidence

few more pickups in time for the weekend, rather pleased enter the gungeon & exit the gungeon have both been bundled onto one cart. Have the original release in cart form but it's nice to have physical of the dlc too, wanted to play the last worker since i heard about it and signalis for some horror fun. Decided to concentrate on domestic releases this month and then back to japanese stuff next month.

Comment

Working...
                                X