Show us your game related objects 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post
    Just spaffed another £1200 on another Chewlix and £400 on a Dino King conversion project. That’s £2800 spent on cabs in May.

I think I need help!

Edit: Picture doesn’t seem to be working…
    Any pics of the DK conversion? £400 seems reasonable on these converted nowadays. Have seen some go for silly money.
    3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Originally posted by Escape-To-88 View Post
      Any pics of the DK conversion? £400 seems reasonable on these converted nowadays. Have seen some go for silly money.
      I still remember when these were a big thing on AO & everyone was hoovering them up

I wanted one so bad but my lack of any form of technical skills & living in a one bedroom flat meant that I couldn't get one, would still love one

I have played on one in it's correct Dino King format & they are such funky little machines

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Escape-To-88 View Post
        No pics as of yet. The plan is get it, strip it and my mate will give it an acid bath and powder coat it. Then I’ll stick an MVS in it. It’s still it’s original form but a 1P 6B control panel is included. Just got to sort out a delivery date that I can get off work, so probably end of the month-ish.

Comment

Nothing too fancy today, super rare shipped my replacement hell pie cart that has the proper patches on the cart they reprinted the game for people who had bought it & we got the replacement for nothing so i can't complain. Decided to try and complete my lost in play card set as i love the art of that game, seems the trading card gods were kind as in the 2 packs i ordered i got the missing 2 i needed to make a full set of 6 as i luckily got the rare foil in my original pack i got with the game.

Super rare sent it with a updated sticker if you want to put it on the box and a bag & sealing sticker in case you are a sealed collector type but screw that i buy my stuff to play & enjoy.

Yay full set, i love this games art, reminds me of adventure time a little.

Comment

Nothing super exciting but i picked up this really lovely pacman lamp, plays loads of sound effects as you turn it on. Has a nice glow too.

Comment

Where do you put all this stuff? ��

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                Where do you put all this stuff? ��
                The answer is, In boxes.

my room is partially collapsed down now as we still have to try & find somewhere to live. While i can't be kicked out of this flat till the council find us somewhere else to live we should have been out last november however they aren't exactly helping us find suitable replacements but they are screwed as till everyones out they can't start demolition work and they can't shove is in the worst areas either to get us out early we have them over a barrel with that it's part of the agreement they had to make. So i can't really leave everything out on display so most of my collection is now packed up to make things easier when i find a suitable council place that isn't in a ghetto. The only collection thats on the shelves now is the switch stuff as that still gets played but all my odd bits are in boxes along with this new lamp hopefully ready for when i can have a game room again.

Comment

Some recent bits:

Forgot that Rain Code was due out this week but very keen to start that - jumps in front of TotK for my next Switch play, even. I also got a nice Batsugun tee and poster recently, but as of right now it's more hassle than it should reasonably be to find a spot to lay it out for a picture. You'll have to trust me on this one.

Big-up to [MENTION=16923]Travesty[/MENTION] and [MENTION=39]importaku[/MENTION] over in the imports thread for pointing me towards the Mario stamps, and to [MENTION=1482]dataDave[/MENTION] for giving me the heads-up on Amazon DE having the Zelda controllers ready to go.

Comment

It's always fun to see when my odd collecting habits rubs off to other people.

Speaking of which, I just got these french stamps yesterday.

I ordered a unused set because I wanted to save some money, but the seller ended up sending a near full set of used ones as a bonus, which was awesome. Now I'll have to hunt down a stamped link stamp to complete that set.

I've been waiting for Time Management Game Collection to come down in price for a while, and I finally got it for under 10 euros with shipping. Time management games would be my guilty pleasure if I felt any guilt about it, but I don't so they are just a pleasure. This compilation has some poor controls and the games are not what I would consider among the upper echelon of time management games, but I'm still enjoying the compilation.

I also managed to find the Mega Man 25th Anniversary art book locally from a used book store for 20 euros so I had to get it.

Last edited by Travesty; 01-07-2023, 19:54.

Comment

Just a few recent switch pickups this week.

Comment

Some more arrivals over the weekend although amazon are becoming appauling at shipping protection sending my getsufumaden special edition in a card envelope with zero protection so the first copy was totally destroyed as the box is made of thin card. Cheap gits, they try to get away with no packing at all nowadays, thankfully 2nd copy got here mostly undamaged.

It's a nice edition plus i was surprised to find the famicom edition of getsufumaden was built into the cart i was expecting a digital download code. The artbook is bit small but i don't mind too much, i'm just happy it's now a physical release.

Also my cult of the lamb figure turned up, love the sculpt of it.

And a couple more switch games.

Comment

Happy days. The attract screen music is dreamy

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post

Happy days. The attract screen music is dreamy
                            How did you get it early? Even nintendo official store only posted them out today. Looking forward to playing as i loved the demo hopefully my copy arrives tomorrow ready for the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                              How did you get it early?
                              I work near an indie game store … they generally have stuff a day or two early so I tend to call in on the off chance.

Comment

My copy of pikmin turned up today just in time for a full weekend of pikmin fun also came with a mobile phone holder that doubles as a game stand lol. Oh and some pikmin stickers that i'll never use.

And this random game that i saw on twitter been advertised and ended up liking the mechanics that i popped it in my shopping cart on amazon, another farming game where you can hold raves for the animals. It has a lot of fun stuff to do in it.

Comment

Working...
                                X