No announcement yet.

Show us your game related objects 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Few more from the indie backlog purchased, also the other cult of the lamb figure i was wanting.

Comment

That's a whole lot of RPG...

Comment

Oh, when did BG3 physical come out on PS5?

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
          Oh, when did BG3 physical come out on PS5?
          Just this month! It's direct from Larian only.

Comment

BG3 would last anyone a literal lifetime, it's crazy just how much you can make happen depending on luck. It's the closest thing to an actual real AD&D game, today just a few domestic pickups here. Grow i already had a few days but saw revita on a youtube vid & it looks fun as i like roguelikes, desolatium is another i picked up at random as it looks intriguing but that one i need to be in the mood to play as it's pretty grim. And i grabbed a ninja storm game there's loads on switch but very few are physical releases, have all of them on older systems but wanted something i can take portable with me as the fighting is really fun.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
              Just this month! It's direct from Larian only.
              Is it all on the disks or are you downloading 90% of it?

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post

Is it all on the disks or are you downloading 90% of it?
                The goodie-packed edition from Larian is on 2 or 3 discs, depending on if you get the PS5 or XBox version. PC is download code only, I believe. Still waiting for my PS5 version to arrive.

Comment

That BG3 physical looks really nice! A mate just bought me the Steam version so that's my newest game, nothing to show of course though

Comment

Working...
                  X