No announcement yet.

Show us your game related objects 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought he sent you the actual cake for a second. Was trying to wrap my head around how he managed that and how it didn't get damaged in transit!

Really glad this has finally arrived and just in time for Xmas, not that I celebrate.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
      I couldn't have done this without Yakumo's help as there's no way i could have had this shipped to the UK, he gets the cake, i get all the bits on the cake including that kotoshi no owari medal YAY.

Last year i missed out as the cakes were near imposstible to find this year managed to get a chara deco cake, hurrah for Amazon J

All I can see is that can of 贅沢微糖 in the top right corner...

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
        All I can see is that can of 贅沢微糖 in the top right corner...
        A fan of canned coffee I see

Comment

Still not found one that bests the BOSS Cafe Au Lait, and I've REALLY tried.

Comment

Hmm, can't say I'm a fan of that one but I do drink it from time to time. I go with European Blend green can these days.

Comment

Those Japanese canned drinks are alright but I wouldn't import that stuff. However, I could go for the bottled tea if it was available from my nearby shop. They sell a certain flavor at the local Japanese shop but it's way overpriced.

Comment

The one that I love is Pokka's Melon Milk. Their coffee isn't bad either. Absolutely love that stuff. Expensive but 100% worth it.

Comment

Assault Suit Leynos arrived today.

Comment

More stuff arrived today, picked up the DX medal case to keep all my doubles in. Certainly beats using a plastic storage box.

The missing 2 hagure medals i needed from the older series plus the 2 newest utakichi medals from the arcade machine. Also the Yamatan legend medal from the medaland website.

Busters series 4 & U medal stage 2 medal booster boxes plus the data pages to store them in.

The U watch shinka kits

And the issue of corocoro with the B usapyon medal i needed

And that's it for now, Level 5 can pay the bills for another week lol.

Comment

Have been looking for this since the game came out - still yet to play the game (though I did get that this week too), but love the art so much.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                        Have been looking for this since the game came out - still yet to play the game (though I did get that this week too), but love the art so much.

Nice poster fuse; expensive?

Comment

A little pricey but nothing too mad. Same guy I bought it from has the promo poster for the N64 version for sale too for many times the price I paid. I actually prefer the one I got, too, though I get why this other's more desirable to some.

Comment

I used to "borrow" those posters off the trains in Japan :/

Comment

Complete blind buy. Dunno how multiplayer works but hope others are getting it and we can set up some sessions!

Comment

Originally posted by shaffy_oppa View Post

Complete blind buy. Dunno how multiplayer works but hope others are getting it and we can set up some sessions!
                                Nice man! going getting mine now!

Comment

Working...
                                X