No announcement yet.

Show us your game related objects 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was hoping my only purchase for January would be FF Explorers but that just went out the window.

Tesco had them on clearance ranging for ?1.19 for Merida to ?6.50 for Captain America (which isn't on clearance it seems)

Had to leave a few behind as they were falling out of my basket

Comment

Only gaming purchase so far this year.

Comment

Comment

With Power Drift coming to the 3DS, it was time to pick up the new 3DS

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
            Amen to that, I can't wait. Out Run and Hang On 3D are amazing.

Comment

Here is what I bought today
              Last edited by hush; 14-02-2016, 16:50.

Comment

A complete box of series 3 amiibo cards to add to the others. Not broken through the packs yet but most likely a complete set in there like with the previous series before. Just one series to go for completion

Comment

Surprisingly very good!

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post

Some nice games their, as Atticus also says I cannot wait for Power Drift either, was looking for release dates yesterday on Wikipedia for M2 after seeing you could play Hang On and Out Run in Yakuza 0. Reminded me it was coming. Looking forward to playing my New Nintendo 3DS on a flight next week and getting deep into Xenoblade Chronicles 3D.

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                    A complete box of series 3 amiibo cards to add to the others. Not broken through the packs yet but most likely a complete set in there like with the previous series before. Just one series to go for completion

Can the Amiibo cards only be used with Happy Home Designer at the mo? Wonder if Nintendo will apply to anything else.
                    Last edited by JU!; 08-02-2016, 18:58.

Comment

They also work with the rather crappy amiibo festival but i have a funny feeling that the next proper animal crossing game might use them as well. The design element from happy home designer is too good not to put into the next game.

Comment

The "special" character cards work the same as their amiibo equivalent in other games.

Comment

PSP music game

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                            They also work with the rather crappy amiibo festival but i have a funny feeling that the next proper animal crossing game might use them as well. The design element from happy home designer is too good not to put into the next game.

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                            The "special" character cards work the same as their amiibo equivalent in other games.

Interesting wonder if they will replace more Amiibo with this style of card. Seems like a great idea especially if they put it in the next Animal Crossing. So people have unique stuff that would be brilliant.
                            Last edited by JU!; 09-02-2016, 19:37.

Comment

got this in the post today
                              [/URL]
                              Last edited by hush; 14-02-2016, 16:52.

Comment

Chin Li Nanoblocks (mini Lego)

Comment

Working...
                                X