Finally managed to pick up MGS and Zestiria for ?20

Some import bits...

... and some musical numbers.

Comment

Hell yeah! With free soundtrack CD too.

Comment

Today's arrivals.

Comment

I like the look of that retro Hdmi selector.

Comment

I did wonder what it was. What does a Super Famicom have to do with an HDMI switch though? Haha

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
              I did wonder what it was. What does a Super Famicom have to do with an HDMI switch though? Haha
              There's also a USB hub in the same style. The HDMi switch is fine, the buttons (except A) select the source and it's USB-powered. The only thing I can say against it is that input and outputs aren't clearly marked.

Comment

This came yesterday, didn't expect it to be so big.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie View Post
                    This came yesterday, didn't expect it to be so big.

Wow, that's nice!

Comment

Been a while since i bought anything for my DS collection, finally picked up BlackJack hi no tori hen. Plays very similar to fist of the north star where it's an interactive manga but instead of fighting you are doing surgery to save people it's a really fun game.

Comment

Haven't gotten physical releases all year. Got two within a week:

Comment

Lovely pickups in here recently guys.

Comment

Quite a nice LE

Comment

Just picked this up. Awesome shooter , just a shame about the rubbish and dreadful controls

Comment

Another invite to Square HQ and another hole in my wallet. They also did a raffle and I got another FFVIII Vinyl :/

its been a very long time since I got one of these. I stopped when they introduced the Kai range the prices were just too much. To think I used to get the original ones for as little as ?5 and this cost ?70. Buyers remorse kicked in, incredibly hard, when I put it in a cupboard after taking it out of the bag and taking those pictures, knowing it'll probably be never looked at again for months.

Comment

Working...
                                X