No announcement yet.

Show us your game related objects 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remember paying ?15 for my FFVII AC Sephiroth back in the day. Makes me laugh what Play Arts cost now.

Comment

Never understood the addiction or appeal of this plastic junk. To each their own, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by danholo View Post
        Haven't gotten physical releases all year. Got two within a week:

Originally posted by danholo View Post
        Never understood the addiction or appeal of this plastic junk. To each their own, I guess.
        There's a certain irony there

Comment

Yeah... Now that you mention it. Then again ... I did get it for the game, and it's only a few euros more expensive for me and sells for a higher value.

Yet I still don't understood the addiction to specially molded plastic (mine or others).
          Last edited by danholo; 12-03-2016, 21:26.

Comment

Ah you don't have to justify, i'm only teasing.

With Nintendo it's either buy when you can or the scalpers get to them all.

Comment

Amiibo seems really popular amongst adults that and Lego

I don't get either personally, they are toys but each to their own - walked into my first Lego store the other day to have a look for my children who are at the verge of being old enough to be okay with it and some of the prices are ridiculous

Hoping they never ask Santa for Lego

Comment

Lego is great. Buying expensive elaborate kits is what adults without imaginations do.

Comment

There was one guy at the 'pick n mix' section in one of the bowls pouring it out looking for a bit he needed, by the looks of it he really needed that bit

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                    Lego is great. Buying expensive elaborate kits is what adults without imaginations do.
                    I play with LEGO the way old people play with jigsaws. It's a really relaxing hobby and at the end of it you made something nice.

Comment

Been patiently waiting for prices to drop on Amazon J, now is my chance. Ended up ordering another 14 DS games to play, another nice mix of weird & quirky games along with a few non gaming pieces of software. Proper pics when they eventually arrive, til then....

Garak tale

Cooking idol, ai mai main

Koisurupurin ~ koi wa dai bōken! Dr. Kanmi no yabō!?~

Kokoro ni shimiru mōhitsu de kaku aida mitsuwo DS

Atama no kaiten no torēningu rūbikkukyūbu& chōyūmei pazuru-tachi

Kururin doughnuts okashina recipe

Hottarake no shima kanata to nijiiro no kagami

Sakura note ima ni tsunagaru mirai

Charachenko

Zakku to onbura ma boroshi no yuenchi

Happy my sweets (2nd copy to replace badly sunfaded cover of one i already have)

Chibi maruko chan DS maru-chan no machi

Oekaki puzzle battle yusha-o gaogaiga-hen

Keroro gunso enshuda yo! Zen'in shugo part 2

Quite suprised at the chibi maruko chan, at first glance i thought it was going to be some garbage kids game, turned out to be a really charming & well made mini game collection with a fun story. The only game that i had to resort to a used copy as new ones are pretty expensive.

Comment

Looks like the usual mix of craziness there mate!

Love the ds boxes and carts- perfect form in my eyes.

Comment

I'll have to look into that Sakura Note one...

Comment

Some recent pickups over the last few days. Managed to find a boxed and complete Super Famicom for a decent price, console is a bit yellowed but Im going to try and clean it up a bit. Megaman Legacy Collection I managed to get from Play-Asia while they had it in stock, been playing through Mega Man 1 and am really happy with the port, looks fantastic on the 3DS screen although it would have been nice if it used the 3D effect. The Starfox statue I imported from Gamestop in America, luckily they offer worldwide shipping for that statue so I got it without any hassle, the statue itself is really well made and one of the nicer game related statues Ive seen, better than the First 4 Figures stuff at least. Lastly decided to update my Wii U gamepad battery, usually I use the gamepad pro but with games like Mario Maker, Splatoon and Starfox Zero only working using the gamepad Ive decided now will be a good time to change the battery

Comment

Hello old friends!

Comment

Now THAT is a 2016 worthy post!

Comment

Working...
                                X