No announcement yet.

Show us your game related objects 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New bits - inc more Limited Run releases (it's La Mulana on the left). I recently bemoaned having to buy the NTSC-J Stormblood as part of a much bigger boxed LE too, which is in the second picture...

Comment

Please forgive me, Nintendo This feels so bloody wrong.

Comment

Well that's a bit of a bugger, i had already bought 10 of the demo carts when a full set now popped up on ebay. Looks like i'll be flipping the ones i bought back onto ebay as i decided just to shell out and get this complete set as it's easier than waiting months in hope that the other volumes turn up and at sane prices. Works out about £10 a cart for this set but it's still not cheap but very cool all the same, just hope it doesn't go missing in the post lol.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
          Well that's a bit of a bugger, i had already bought 10 of the demo carts when a full set now popped up on ebay. Looks like i'll be flipping the ones i bought back onto ebay as i decided just to shell out and get this complete set as it's easier than waiting months in hope that the other volumes turn up and at sane prices. Works out about £10 a cart for this set but it's still not cheap but very cool all the same, just hope it doesn't go missing in the post lol.
          Would you mind reposting the pictures you put up a week or two ago of some Japanese games you bought. Think they included the nurse games. I remember thinking a couple of them looked interesting and worth investigating, but the forum went down before I could.

Thanks

Comment

Got around to posting my and viewers game pick ups.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                Top pick up mate

Comment

Comment

You already own more PS4 games than me. lol

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                      You already own more PS4 games than me. lol
                      Heh, also have 2064: Read Only Memories on the way from eBay and NieR: Automata, Hyper Light Drifter and Nioh Complete Edition on their way from Japan

Comment

Originally posted by Nico87 View Post
                        I'm going to need you to put those the right way up please.

edit: nevermind, it's just the way the image is oriented on the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Nico87 View Post
                          Nioh Complete Edition on their way from Japan
                          Once you get a chance, would love to hear if this has English on it!

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                            Once you get a chance, would love to hear if this has English on it!
                            It does! English support plus DLC on disc has been confirmed by Reddit users. Also http://www.gaijingamers.com/showthread.php?t=7357 is a great thread for stuff like this.
                            Last edited by Nico87; 10-01-2018, 20:26.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                              You are now one of the Elite money savers. Almost top end PC gaming for a fraction of the price plus you now have UHD BluRay player too capable of Dolby Atmos Audio.

Comment

Originally posted by Marius View Post
                                Would you mind reposting the pictures you put up a week or two ago of some Japanese games you bought. Think they included the nurse games. I remember thinking a couple of them looked interesting and worth investigating, but the forum went down before I could.

Thanks
                                Here you go, all my pickup posts before the site reverted.

More pickups for DS here, some missing titles to play, just hoping they arrive with mint manuals & unfaded boxes. Amazon is such a gamble with condition. Bought 4 duplicates i already have to replace either faded covers or gouged up cart labels in my library but also some new titles.

Chou-Gekijou-Ban Keroro Gunsou - Enshuu Dayo! Zenin Shuugou

Have the 2nd game but still need this one, love the fun minigame in these.

Kurikin nano island story

Moyashimon DS limited edition

Custom robo

Itadaki street DS

Mimi de Unou o Kitaeru DS - Chou-Nouryoku

A rather fun one that tests your listening skills using minigames

Momotaro dentetsu 20th anniversairy

Out of the ones for DS this one i found the most fun to play but an expensive one to get.

Dungeon maker

Yet more DS games ordered, that'll be 29 turning up when all of them arrive some time in the new year as one can never have too many DS games i'm still finding ones that i want to play & add to my library, currently at 345 and counting so far. 400 will be the next milestone and a harder one to reach as i'm now pretty much reaching the point where i have nearly every game i could ever want from Japan, i have been through all of what amazon have listed and that i want and added them to a wish list. Still about another 30 or so games left but some of those are in the 8000-10,000 yen bracket so really expensive to get a load in one go.

Decided to finally complete my tamagotchi sub collection, i actually enjoy these minigame compilations. Had the first 2 for years but i never got around to getting the rest, suprised just how many there are,

Also picked up both Draglade games

And some puzzle games

Another cookbook to add to the collection

Have 2 dragon ball games already but this RPG game looks fun.

And a couple of nursing games, what! don't judge me thay are actually rather fun lol.

Some more DS games liberated from Amazon Japans marketplace sellers to come live in my games library. A few more added to the shipping box lol.

Eyeshield 21, one from the very beginning of the DS's life cycle. Still a great looking game, sports games are not in huge amounts in my collection but i enjoy them from time to time.

Otona no DS golf, would have loved a mario golf game on DS but they never bothered making one weirdly enough.

Houkago mystery club, this one got my attention from the box art alone. The Amazon reviews are not kind at all lol but the minigames look fun and it was rather cheap.

And something to keep my demo station carts in when they turn up as i can't just have loose carts floating around in my collection they will get lost. Annoyingly DS cart cases are damn expensve nowdays as the marketplace has hiked the hell out of them. Luckily 3DS cases are perfect as the carts will still fit and they are a damn site cheaper.

Comment

Working...
                                X