Show us your game related objects 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
    Just read almost any issue of Retro Gamer...
    Some kind of collected volume would be good.

Comment

Really been looking forward to this one.

Comment

Comment

I’ve been big into the MD shinobi games and got the vinyl sleeve cover framed

Free image hosting and sharing service, upload pictures, photo host. Offers integration solutions for uploading images to forums.

Comment

Nice one [MENTION=2697]dvdx2[/MENTION]. Where did you get that done?

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
              Nice one [MENTION=2697]dvdx2[/MENTION]. Where did you get that done?
              It’s a DIY mate. Basically the album sleeve, put in those ‘frame your LP and put it on the wall jobbies’. They really do look great!

Comment

Went a bit Vita daft since picking up a system again, but loving having the console when stuck in the hotel while away for work in the week.

Comment

Actually looks like a nice lot of titles ive always looked at vita as a barren wasteland, colour me interested.

Comment

Definitely worth a spin mate, and most of the games can be picked up cheaply. UMvC3 and Windjammers (which is brand new) are the only games that cost more than £20.

Comment

I'd half-forgotten about this until I got a notification it was out for delivery.

I enjoyed Yakuza 0 so much I got a bit excited and ordered the LE of 6 ... don't know wether to start this or GoW first. Silly season ahoy!

Comment

Have to say this is one of the better SE game sets out there, Well done to SEGA. Looking forward to playing the game with a shot of Whisky

Comment

With GOW being one of my fav series and a nice little cheque from the bank over PPI. Thought I get another Pro to play GOW IV at its best and some more VR games

Comment

I thought you worked for the NHS?

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                              I thought you worked for the NHS?
                              I do, but my Credit Card corp paid up over PPI. So just spent a bit of it over on Amazon. God Of War really is one of my fav IP's in gaming ever.

Comment

I wasn't being rude, btw - just trying to be funny.

Think about me struggling to get an SD2SNES past my wife the next time you light one of your Cohibas with a £100 note.

Comment

Working...
                                X