Show us your game related objects 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally it's here

Last edited by Cepp; 11-12-2018, 19:06. Reason: the compression in that bottom pic is driving me insane.

Comment

Originally posted by Cepp View Post
      Finally it's here
      What does your tracking on USPS' website say? Mine is "accepted" since the 3rd and Fangamers say it's normal. There's no trace of the parcel in my local tracking system, when a package is actually moving between countries it usually shows up on both country of origin's and country of destination's tracking systems.

Comment

My FlipGrip also dropped through the letterbox yesterday!

Great packaging. Now... What games, other than Ikaruga should I be looking at?

The Psyiko collections look to be better value on physical media.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
          What does your tracking on USPS' website say? Mine is "accepted" since the 3rd and Fangamers say it's normal. There's no trace of the parcel in my local tracking system, when a package is actually moving between countries it usually shows up on both country of origin's and country of destination's tracking systems.
          It says it's still in transit for me despite arriving.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Comment

Thanks. Then it's still there in LA or in someone else's house. Great.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
              Thanks. Then it's still there in LA or in someone else's house. Great.
              Mine was showing as still in LA but arrived yesterday unexpectedly, I even signed up for text updates.

Comment

Very weird, hope it arrives soon mate.

Comment

looks like a useful grip to have i can use that sucker on the namco collection to play galaga 88 & pacman in the correct orientation. put an order in but will be well into next year by the time it turns up.

Comment

Combine it with the dpad joycon and it should be perfect.

Comment

Hmm never thought that i could do that, now that would make playing them pretty great with a nice dpad. To be fair they play pretty well even with the standard joycon stick. All the games in that collection have vertical displays as you can rotate to your hearts content, it's a nice collection & it even has pacman vs & the championship edition 2 in there as well. Hopefully my grip will eventually turn up but ordering it a few weeks before xmas is not a smart idea it's going to be stuck in the xmas rush fangamer already has a warning in place that it could be over a week before they even manage to get it posted off.

Comment

Originally posted by Cepp View Post
                        Combine it with the dpad joycon and it should be perfect.
                        Those only work when docked on the Switch and the Flip Grip only works with wireless joy-cons.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsThere View Post
                          My FlipGrip also dropped through the letterbox yesterday!

Great packaging. Now... What games, other than Ikaruga should I be looking at?

The Psyiko collections look to be better value on physical media.
                          Danmaku Unlimited 3 isn't half bad.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                            Those only work when docked on the Switch and the Flip Grip only works with wireless joy-cons.
                            Bugger

Comment

does the hori pad need power from the switch directly then? or is there no bluetooth connectivity in it?

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                                does the hori pad need power from the switch directly then? or is there no bluetooth connectivity in it?
                                Seems that way. They’re pretty inexpensive compared to a regular joy-con too. It makes sense.

Comment

Working...
                                X