No announcement yet.

Show us your game related objects 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, Yo****aka Amano. Originally from ****uoka, I believe.

Comment

Wrong thread, sorry!
      Last edited by speedlolita; 11-11-2021, 17:32.

Comment

The swear filter is garbage, hate it mangling non swear japanese words.

Comment

It's going to be a nightmare when Arcade Club open up shop in Scunthorpe.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
            The swear filter is garbage, hate it mangling non swear japanese words.
            Yeah, but it's Fukuoka, not ****uoka.

Comment

Yeah that was just me making a joke.

So anyway the postman just dropped off a p****l:

Preordered this ages ago, on the basis that I had reward points at The Game Collection expiring and these Atlus games often go out of print quickly and shoot up in price - and was pleased to find that it came with some unexpected swag

Think I'm actually going to use the Jack Frost keychain. It's cool!

Comment

Originally posted by chopemon View Post
                Got the My Nintendo No More Hero poster set and got some frames for them.

Just goes to show just how iconic and influential Katsuhiro Otomo's Akira is decades later.

Comment

Insert do do do doooo zelda noise

Looks just as lush as the mario one, curious to see what secrets are in this one it's nice that you get both the english and japanese versions of all games, hell there' s even a coupon for 300 nintendo gold coins a nice chunk to knock off the next digital thing i buy. The case inside doubles as a stand but it's pretty crappy to be honest, will look for something more suitable made from acrylic off ebay.
                  Last edited by importaku; 12-11-2021, 12:04.

Comment

Found one of the secrets the triforce on the back lights up, that's pretty neat.

Comment

Not bought any of these, but thought they're pretty cool!
                      These your bag, [MENTION=39]importaku[/MENTION]?

RhinoShield designs mobile phone cases, screen protectors & accessories that provide maximum impact protection & customization.

Comment

^ They’re mint. I’m not replacing my €50 purple Apple cover, though.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                          These your bag, [MENTION=39]importaku[/MENTION]?

RhinoShield designs mobile phone cases, screen protectors & accessories that provide maximum impact protection & customization.

I was expecting the usual of here's all these awesome designs but none of them will fit on your phone, as when it comes to phones i don't upgrade unless it breaks so mines pretty old but my phone is supported and there's FAR TOO MANY of them i'd love to have. However the price is pretty steep i may spring for one if my current case totally craps out & falls apart.

Comment

+ SRW 30 on Steam.

Busy month.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                              These your bag, @importaku?

I’m tempted by one of those myself! My case is a transparent rubber one that’s incredibly ratty and yellowed. Like Importaku I’m surprised to see my phone is supported as it’s an older model also.

Comment

Have barely put SMT V down since it arrived.

Comment

Working...
                                X