Show us your game related objects 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chopemon View Post
    Oh man, Sakuna is so good. Keep thinking about replaying it. Hope that selection makes the Christmas work a bit easier.
    Thanks, my switch goes to work with me so i'll be playing while there. Sakuna is indeed great been getting into that one, the rice growing is quite involved they cover literally everything. I'm a bit lost with it so i'm just using the ankles of sakuna as a water level gauge at the moment. No idea what temp i'm supposed to be keeping it at but it's at least providing me with rice but it lasts hardly at all as i just end up cooking all of it lol.

Comment

Couple of new games for Christmas yesterday

Neil

Comment

This turned up today. It was so long ago that I ordered it that I'd forgotten all about it.

A more pointless purchase would be hard to find in the house.

A: The optical drive in my PS4 has packed in.

B: I already have the game on download.

I guess I just thought that because I loved the game so much I'd like to own a physical copy of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
          I guess I just thought that because I loved the game so much I'd like to own a physical copy of it.
          I just did the same with the Switch versions of Sonic Mania, Streets of Rage 4, and The Wonderful 101. Some things are just too good to only have their digital versions.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
            This turned up today. It was so long ago that I ordered it that I'd forgotten all about it.

A more pointless purchase would be hard to find in the house.

A: The optical drive in my PS4 has packed in.

B: I already have the game on download.

Loving that. Absolutely class game and well worthy of a LE purchase.

Comment

Added these to my collection today.

I have not played that much of Raiden games, Raiden III the most. My first impression of Raiden IV is that it's better than III. I really need to get a flip grip whenever it's available again, because I mostly play my switch in handheld mode and have a few games that would be great with flip grip.

Ring Fit Adventure is actually my first Nintendo first party game that I own on Switch, when I realised it I was surprised, but I have loaned plenty of Nintendo first party releases from the library so at least I have been able to play them. I have been thinking about getting Ring Fit Adventure ever since it was released, better late then never.

Comment

While i keep all my AC amiibo cards in proper binders i couldn't resist picking up the last official binder to complete the set.

Comment

I managed to get one too!

Now have 'proper' albums for all my amiibo cards.
                  I just need 13 of the SP cards from Series 5 and 1 gummy card to have all the amiibo and gummy card collections completed

Comment

A bit of a bargain yesterday.

Comment

That is a super bargain. How did you manage that?

Comment

Tesco Clubcard price (£279) plus my brother’s 15% staff discount. Did have to drive around the central belt until I got my hands on one but it was worth it.

Comment

It's here! Ugh, I can't play it though - must finish Disco Elysium first...

It's a nice little set, there are some art cards and stickers packed in and it comes in a relatively chunky box. Much nicer than the totally barebones treatment most games get now.

Weirdly bargainous at £45 odd quid. Makes what Sony charge for their first party software look like a ripoff, especially as you don't get so much as a sticker with the physical.

Comment

A bit of light reading -

Great name too!

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
                              A bit of light reading -

Great name too!
                              How is it? I'd really like this, but I tend to flick through the Bitmap Books upon arrival then they sit on the shelf.

Comment

To be honest I won’t look at it closely for a wee while. Got a funeral, will etc to sort out first.

Comment

Working...
                                X