Valkyria of the Blue Revolution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valkyria of the Blue Revolution

Linked through to Gaf as they have media for it. Revealed in Famitsu is a new Valkyrie Chronicles entry for PS4. A demo will be included on Feb 10th in Japan with Valkyria Chronicles Remastered.
    Last edited by Brad; 18-11-2015, 18:12.

My only fear is that Sega won't bring it to the west because of stupid reasons.

Comment

Er ma gerd.

This has to come West or I will personally be furious. Lol. To me it's great news that this will be a JRPG rather than an SRPG too, as I tend to prefer JRPGs. Would love the opportunity to play a remastered Valkyria Chronicles too.

Comment

I glossed over this thread a few times today because of the wrong spelling of Valkyria! Have fixed it now.

Comment

Screenshots and the recent teaser all point out to Sega attaching the Valkyria Chronicles name to this game to get some attention. Imean, all three games had some bull****, but they didn't had giant robot spiders with glowing blue weak points beneath them.

Comment

Bazookas confirmed! That last gameplay shot makes it look like Dynasty Warriors or something
            Last edited by Adam; 21-11-2015, 10:31.

Comment

45 minutes of what looks like really bland real time combat from the demo.

Comment

Working...
              X