No announcement yet.

Anticipating 2016: The Big 50 Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scalebound is the only thing I have any interest in on that entire list, unfortunately I'm not buying a machine for one game.

There's the new Fire Emblem at least.

Comment

[MENTION=345]Superman Falls[/MENTION], I take it that you don't expect to see Legend of Zelda Wii U appear in 2016 then?

Comment

I remain skeptical. Only way I see it hitting this year is if NX does as well

Comment

There's a lot that I'm interested in, but can't say I'm excited about.

For instance, I'm a huge fan of Mass Effect, but I'm still very cynical about Andromeda. I think Shepard's story is over, and Bioware should move on and do something else.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
            I remain skeptical. Only way I see it hitting this year is if NX does as well
            Given that Zelda's 30th Anniversary is this year, no flagship Nintendo home console has ever not had a new Zelda game and that it probably wouldn't be wise to piss existing Wii U owners off with NX around the corner, I still say that there will be an all-new Wii U Zelda come Q4 2016. The smart money is probably on it getting the Twilight Princess treatment and receiving a dual Wii U/NX release.

But we will obviously see.

Comment

Dark Souls III. I'll play some others no doubt, but that is all I care for.
              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Just The Division and Homefront interest me at the moment. Probably some others will nearer the time.

Plus the inevitable Destiny 2

Comment

Well, scalebound can come off the list as platinum have just announced they are delaying it til 2017.

Comment

Working...
                  X