Metal Gear Solid VI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Metal Gear Solid VI

Despite potentially alienating itself to most developer staff out there Konami is now recruiting for the follow up to MGSV. Presumably they will want to avoid their Kojima related concerns and have the turnaround on this be much faster than the last few were.

Under the assumption they build on MGSV, they can keep the controls of Snake but I want a vastly better open world, story and no management nonsense.

This is Konami we're talking about, I would not trust them to water a plant, let alone build a sequel to MGSV!

Comment

****onami

Comment

I have no doubt it'll be a carbon copy of 5, open world still, some new weapons and buddies, few new gameplay changes and ship it, basically what Ubi Soft and EA do every year.

Comment

Originally posted by NeoDragoN View Post
          I have no doubt it'll be a carbon copy of 5, open world still, some new weapons and buddies, few new gameplay changes and ship it, basically what Ubi Soft and EA do every year.
          I really don't think you're being fair to Ubisoft or EA at all. If there's one corp and one game series that do just that every year it's SEGA and the Yakuza series

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
            I really don't think you're being fair to Ubisoft or EA at all. If there's one corp and one game series that do just that every year it's SEGA and the Yakuza series
            Generic response about them really.

Comment

Working...
            X