This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
    Ark: Survival Evolved is coming out soon. I haven’t played it but my kids rave about based on nothing more than YouTube videos. Has anyone actually played it?
    Takes an age to progress on default settings. You can tweak those. No real end goal, so better online with friends as a tribe so you can work together.

Comment

Vast amounts of stuff too. Ridiculously detailed.

Comment

Thank you, Charles! Not 100% sure it’s for me based on that but it does sound interesting. I think it’s one I might keep an eye on and go for at some point.

I started Okami. Man, there is a lot of text and it takes a long time to get going so no idea what to make of it yet but it sure looks pretty and I love the style (visual and audio). Leans hard into the style.

Comment

Yeah the game wont shut up for the first hour but it gets less chatty but still a lot of talking but you can skip with + if you gett impatient.

Comment

I ended up playing 2 1/2 hours of Zelda last night.

Actually made some progress too rather than mindless wanding about.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
              Yeah it is super easy on wii. I played it on cube originally and finished it multiple times. I declared it the best game ever for a while.
              From GameFAQS:
              Finally, Normal difficulty has "difficulty adjustment", which means if you play well (don't get hit/die a lot) the game will get harder (enemies have more hitpoints, deal more damage, etc). If you play really well in Normal, the difficulty stays at maximum, which makes it almost as hard as Pro.
              Interesting. I'll see what happens. I don't remember playing particularly bad the last time. Mainly just QTE deaths.

Starting it up now.

Comment

I’m not sure that faq is correct. I was pretty damn good at this on wii and don’t remember the enemies being any tougher than cube normal difficulty.

Comment

OMFG Ushiro is finally getting a release YAS, ever since i saw it originally for psp i was gutted it got cancelled. So glad it's been revived.

Comment

Switch has now sold 23m units worldwide, surpassing the GameCube (22m) in the process.

Comment

Is there meant to be a hardware revision in incoming in 2018? I'm hanging out to get one but may wait if so...

Comment

Chances the hardware revision is to close the hacking problem as it's something that can't be patched out, a hardware change was needed to be able to do it.

Comment

I imagine there's be some hardware/screen upgrade as well, though...?

EDIT: found me some rumours...http://uk.businessinsider.com/ninten...n-2019-2018-10
                          Last edited by Golgo; 30-10-2018, 11:50.

Comment

Yet another Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Direct coming this Thursday, expected to last 40 minutes.

2PM UK GMT / 3PM CET / 7AM PST / 10AM EST

There will also be a Nintendo: Treehouse Live immediately after with live gameplay showcasing of SSBU and:

- Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu!/Eevee!
                            - Yoshi's Crafted World
                            - Diablo III: Eternal Collection

Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 30-10-2018, 16:55.

Comment

Bendy & the ink machine looks very unusual, it's intrigued me enough to put a preorder in. Saw a quick clip in a coming switch games video & the artstyle is very much me, went on youtube to look up vids and quickly stopped myself watching too much i don't want to spoil it.
                              Last edited by importaku; 30-10-2018, 19:44.

Comment

BlazBlue: Central Fiction SE is coming to the Switch if you fancy some more fighting action... http://www.nintendolife.com/news/201..._next_february

Comment

Working...
                                X