Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My scepticism is high. I loved it back in the day but really not convinced it will hold up after all these years.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
      My scepticism is high. I loved it back in the day but really not convinced it will hold up after all these years.
      It has loads of extras now and new screens/graphics. I reckon the price is well worth it to anyone who loved the original. Out on ps4 etc next year.

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post

I figured that I’d end up with buyer’s remorse,
        Don’t worry Joe, it’s coming.......

Comment

SEGA AGES OutRun confirmed for Western eShop release on January 10th.

Comment

The price cuts on Starlink are obscene. Ubi will have angry parents to deal with.

Comment

How much was it initially? £50?

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                How much was it initially? £50?
                £70! Or £65, or something. But there's a worst-case scenario where a parent went out in Oct/Nov to buy a co-op setup; potentially the game (£70), an extra ship (£25), a couple of weapons (£20) and a co-op pack (£20), so getting towards £130 (I've rounded off a bit).

Today you could get that for £60; less than half the price.

Comment

It's a shame, the Toys to Life aspect really was a stupid decision from Ubi in the end but if I was Nintendo I'd still be paying a close eye on the game. It's not amazing but it shows the clearest way forward for Starfox yet

Comment

I'm hoping the digital edition will get matched to the physical price as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                      if I was Nintendo I'd still be paying a close eye on the game. It's not amazing but it shows the clearest way forward for Starfox yet
                      Until Nintendo decide to take the easy way out and port Starfox Zero to the Switch, of course.

Comment

Does anyone know if the Phantasy Star port includes FM music with English text? In the PS2 Sega Ages release you only get it with the JP text unfortunately.

They appear to have done a cracking job from screenshots I've seen with an automap to the left of the screen and everything so I'm actually quite keen on picking this up.

Also, I believe Outrun is coming out in January as well, I'm really looking forward to that.

Comment

Originally posted by Cepp View Post

Also, I believe Outrun is coming out in January as well,
                          As I said a few posts earlier!

Comment

Hey [MENTION=6808]Cepp[/MENTION] according to this video you can freely mix and match audio modes with either languages. See at 2m25s in...

Gonna have to get this. £5.99. Cool.
                            Those lovely lit dungeon corridors. Must have looked like witchcraft in 1988.
                            Last edited by hudson; 15-12-2018, 09:14.

Comment

Originally posted by Cepp View Post
                              Does anyone know if the Phantasy Star port includes FM music with English text? In the PS2 Sega Ages release you only get it with the JP text unfortunately.

They appear to have done a cracking job from screenshots I've seen with an automap to the left of the screen and everything so I'm actually quite keen on picking this up.

Also, I believe Outrun is coming out in January as well, I'm really looking forward to that.
                              What’s the FM music thing about? I don’t know my Phantasy Star.

Comment

Working...
                              X