Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SD2SNES is next on my list, hopefully before that Octopath RPG comes out.

Comment

New Charging stand for Table mode.

$24.99 is much better, but it's not a dock!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
          Here we go again...

EDIT: Though as someone who didn't see much about World (as I don't own a PS4), it's a shame the Switch didn't get a port of that, even if it was cut-down. From my limited experience of Monster Hunter, the idea of it being in a single, no-loading, contigious world really does appeal.
          Last edited by Asura; 10-05-2018, 17:04.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
            Guys.

I've got a Switch into my house via Trojan Horse. Let's take things easy.
            Zelda's gonna happen, but I need to time it right!
            Here you go QC

Switch for £254

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
              A full year after the Japanese release. Everyone who played MHW first will be crying over how hard it is to do stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                A full year after the Japanese release. Everyone who played MHW first will be crying over how hard it is to do stuff.
                And all the Vets will be laughing at the soft MHW new comers.

Comment

Highlights include:

How do I find the monster??
                  Why does my crafting keep failing??
                  Why is my item pouch always full??

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                    And all the Vets will be laughing at the soft MHW new comers.
                    Not without voice chat they won't!

I prefer the arse-slap emote before they disconnect.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                      Highlights include:

How do I find the monster??
                      Why does my crafting keep failing??
                      Why is my item pouch always full??
                      And my personal favourite,

Why do I have to craft a wet stone and why can I only carry 5 per hunt.

Comment

Come on FBH, it's whetstone and you can carry 20.

I just fired up Generations to see what rank I'd gotten to, and I'm still HR2! Can't decide between playing it now to level up my gear for the Switch version, or just starting up again fresh.

Comment

Nicalis, the publisher infamous for their utter failure to release 90's Arcade Racer, have released the opening cinematic for Blade Strangers which is the cross franchise fighter featuring Shovel Knight, Isaac, bewbs and more.

Comment

Bewbs = Solange from Code of Princess btw. Or Umihara Kawase I guess.

Comment

And yet ANOTHER guest appearance in another game for Shovel Knight!

I honestly wonder if Yacht Club Games are remotely arsed about making a Shovel Knight 2, given the way that they have prostituted their mascot thus far.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                                And yet ANOTHER guest appearance in another game for Shovel Knight!

I honestly wonder if Yacht Club Games are remotely arsed about making a Shovel Knight 2, given the way that they have prostituted their mascot thus far.
                                What makes you class an appearance as prostitution? Shovel Knight is an Indy mascot and then cross promoting his appearance in other games is only a good thing because it shows they are interested in raising the profile of their IP which is the kind of thing that leads to sequels.

Comment

Working...
                                X