X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pokemon Quest came out, and it's free.

Comment

Free as in mobile phone game free i.e. crap unless you spend a small fortune?

Comment

You get the idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
          Free as in mobile phone game free i.e. crap unless you spend a small fortune?

The downloadable $6.49 content includes the following items

Cooking pot: Increases the number of dishes you can cook at the same time by one.
          Poké Ball Model: Increases the number of PM Tickets received as a service for members by 20.
          Perfect Pair Statue: Increases the maximum battery charges by one.
          looks like its packed with limited use item mechanics that throw up walls, the cooking pot, and battery charge thing are setting alarm bells ringing for me. the iap start at $6.49 and go up to $40.00

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
            The downloadable $6.49 content includes the following items

looks like its packed with limited use item mechanics that throw up walls, the cooking pot, and battery charge thing are setting alarm bells ringing for me. the iap start at $6.49 and go up to $40.00
            Question answered, thankyou :-) I guess my life without ever having played a single Pokémon game continues.

Comment

Question answered, thankyou :-) I guess my life without ever having played a single Pokémon game continues.
              Until Pokemon GO! With Eevee comes out.

Comment

Wait, what now???

Comment

I got the Street Fighter Collection, mostly so that I could moan about the SFA3Upper characters not being in it, but obviously the Switch controllers are no good for this. So... what’s the bets controller to get? As in what is closest to the JP Saturn controller which is the best controller for these games?

Comment

I feel like the hori pad might be good. I'll have a play with the dpad when I get home and report back.

Comment

@Dogg Thang, it is possible to use a Saturn pad on Switch, using a USB controller to Switch USB converter, and a Saturn pad to USB converter. Someone has tested it on GAF here:

I've been thinking about a similar thing so I can use my PS2 Neo Geo stick on Switch. I've already got a USB converter for it, and there's a Switch adapter that allows any USB pad to be used on Amazon for about £25. It's by a company called Brook who appear to have a decent rep (I'm sure at least one person on here has one of their converters and can comment).

Comment

That sounds pretty cool! And easier than hooking up one of those Switch voice chat headsets too.

Comment

Yeah it's one of those 'can I be bothered?' things. But it would be quite cool to have my stick on there for the shooters and Neo stuff. My stick is literally an ornament. I genuinely spend more time dusting it than playing it, and I don't even dust it that often.

I don't play SF but I imagine having a six button pad as nice as the Saturn one would be terrific for it.

Comment

The missus is currently addicted to Stardew Valley.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                              I got the Street Fighter Collection, mostly so that I could moan about the SFA3Upper characters not being in it, but obviously the Switch controllers are no good for this. So... what’s the bets controller to get? As in what is closest to the JP Saturn controller which is the best controller for these games?
                              I got the Hori Hayabusa fightstick.

Not Sanwa parts, but the buttons in particular might actually be better.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                                @Dogg Thang, it is possible to use a Saturn pad on Switch, using a USB controller to Switch USB converter, and a Saturn pad to USB converter. Someone has tested it on GAF here:

I've been thinking about a similar thing so I can use my PS2 Neo Geo stick on Switch. I've already got a USB converter for it, and there's a Switch adapter that allows any USB pad to be used on Amazon for about £25. It's by a company called Brook who appear to have a decent rep (I'm sure at least one person on here has one of their converters and can comment).

Ive got a bunch of Brook converters. Work great.

Comment

Working...
                                X