Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Super Mario Party going to be online? I only ever play Mario Party with non-gamers, so naturally I end up absolutely wiping the floor with everyone. It's something which I feel would be great with fellow gamers over several beers.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
      Is Super Mario Party going to be online? I only ever play Mario Party with non-gamers, so naturally I end up absolutely wiping the floor with everyone. It's something which I feel would be great with fellow gamers over several beers.
      Yes it is; it was in the trailer for the service during the Direct.

Comment

ANIMAL CROSSING! About time. But yay.

Comment

Nintendo trusty Switch will get the hulking huge Assassin's Creed Odyssey via a special Japanese version of the game th…

The experiment continues in Japan - Assassin's Creed: Odyssey is coming to Switch via a Cloud Edition

Comment

I actually don't mind the mobile app for voice. It works just like Discord from the looks of it which is better than any superfluous overhead on the console or internet bandwidth side (unless using 4G or a separate connection for voice, of course).

It should be free, still - but hopefully it'll get better along the way.

Comment

Why has FFVIII been left out? Are there plans to remaster it or something?

Comment

Play your favourite games anytime, anywhere, with anyone, with Nintendo Switch. Experience home console gaming on the go and enjoy your games however and wherever you want.

So you sign up to the online service and use cloud saves. But your subscription expires...

Easy, you just resign up to the subscription and... wha?

Cloud saves are immediately deleted if your sub lapses.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                  Yeah its absence is curious. It’s one I’d have gone for again, if only because it has some of the best music in the series. Really glad to see 12 listed though because it’s one I have missed (also has some of the best music in the series).

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                    I'm willing to bet that this is why.

FFVIII already has some elements that are higher-res than the original PS1 version (the PC version, way back when, had higher-res cutscenes). I'm willing to bet a revision of it is on the way.

Comment

They should delete the local save files as well, just to teach you a lesson.

Comment

Are there any Mega Drive compilations for the Switch.

There's a few Sega Ages releases, but is there a bundle with loads of the classics on there?

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                          I'm willing to bet that this is why.

FFVIII already has some elements that are higher-res than the original PS1 version (the PC version, way back when, had higher-res cutscenes). I'm willing to bet a revision of it is on the way.
                          I really hope so. This is probably my favorite.

Comment

Just to follow up what I said about NSMBUD, someone on Reddit pointed out that they've sold 20million Switch consoles, but NSMBU "only" sold 5 million units. This means there are probably a few million out there who would buy NSMBUD who didn't buy it on WiiU, so I guess that's why they didn't bother making a new game.

Comment

It's a cracking game. There's tons to it even without the overly hardcore Luigi expansion.

I like the new logo - but that's obviously not enough for me to buy it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                                https://www.nintendo.co.uk/Nintendo-...Q-1374625.html

So you sign up to the online service and use cloud saves. But your subscription expires...

Easy, you just resign up to the subscription and... wha?

Cloud saves are immediately deleted if your sub lapses.
                                Because Nintendo.

Comment

Working...
                                X