This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Asura View Post
    It regularly goes down to £15 or so in sales though.
    I've got it in my watch list on the PS store.
    I was going to get it on Vita, but the lowest I've seen it is £20, so I got physical Minecraft instead for about £10.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
      I've got it in my watch list on the PS store.
      I was going to get it on Vita, but the lowest I've seen it is £20, so I got physical Minecraft instead for about £10.
      Yeah, I remember seeing it cheap a few times: https://en.psprices.com/region-gb/ga...est-builderstm

Wondering if it'll ever get that kind of sale on Switch.

Comment

I definitely missed that £11.99 window!

Comment

Pretty much why I got the Japanese version, it has english as an option too.

Comment

Big jump forward for those tinkering with their units as Retroarch has been released for the NS. Currently it seems like NES, SNES, GB, GBA and MD are emulating on the handheld well with pretty reasonable early performance on PS1 as well. Still needs work and ease of use functionality etc but it shows the very rapid progress being made

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
              https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...E&&FORM=VRDGAR

Big jump forward for those tinkering with their units as Retroarch has been released for the NS. Currently it seems like NES, SNES, GB, GBA and MD are emulating on the handheld well with pretty reasonable early performance on PS1 as well. Still needs work and ease of use functionality etc but it shows the very rapid progress being made
              Final Burn Alpha too which runs great. PFBA.

Comment

Yay dec 20th, just in time for xmas

Comment

Nice. I hope we get a physical English language version.

Comment

So glad the switch is region free, been wanting to play undertale for a while, looked for the uk version the only place i could see it was game for the obscene price of £59.99. Looked elsewhere found fangamer are selling the physical version for £27 & thats including international shipping.

Sometimes the price difference is crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                      So glad the switch is region free, been wanting to play undertale for a while, looked for the uk version the only place i could see it was game for the obscene price of £59.99. Looked elsewhere found fangamer are selling the physical version for £27 & thats including international shipping.

Sometimes the price difference is crazy.
                      The switch is region free?

Comment

It is.

Comment

Totally in every way both physical games an even able to use the eshop from any region, still amazes me that they removed all restrictions.

Comment

We Love Katamari is one of the best games ever

Any more footage of the Switch version? Hope it's not another remix of past games. Although that would be cool, but it needs lots of new levels too.

That cover is sweet.

Comment

Katamari Reroll is "just" a HD remaster of the original with added co-op/versus afaik.

Comment

Ahh, I thought the cover looked familiar. Oh well.

Comment

Working...
                                X