Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

more katamari is always a good thing, remaster or otherwise.

Comment

I might get this as a Christmas present for my son.

I introduced him to Katamari on my Vita.

He's got a flippin' Switch, but he purloined my Vita to play Touch My Katamari.
      Then the Vita died, so I started playing on the 360.
      Then the 360 stopped reading wireless controllers, so I had to buy a wired one.

Actually, I think Katamari might be the touch of death, so maybe I'll skip this!

Comment

Always wondered how it would control if they used motion controls. One joycon replacing each thumb stick, done right it would feel great controlling like that.

Got that sucker preordered on amazon j £23 is a nice price.
        Last edited by importaku; 02-10-2018, 14:43.

Comment

Can’t see Katamari getting a physical release outside of Japan but you never know. Hope the JP release comes with English language options.

Comment

I have NEVER played katamari and always wanted to. I had a friend who had it at uni who I watched play for ages, never had the balls to ask if I could have a go.

Definitely getting this, always wanted it, this game is so me.

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
              I have NEVER played katamari and always wanted to. I had a friend who had it at uni who I watched play for ages, never had the balls to ask if I could have a go.

Definitely getting this, always wanted it, this game is so me.
              Well now will be the perfect time to indulge, even now the Ps2 original still looks great so even with this new hd lick of paint it’s going to look wonderful. Just wish they had made a little amiibo to go with it. A tiny prince rolling a katamari would have been the perfect model for it. The soundtrack is god tier for this game.

Comment

Anyone know if Mega-man 11 is getting a uk release on an actual cart in the uk cant find any info on it and its out in the us and japan now

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                  Anyone know if Mega-man 11 is getting a uk release on an actual cart in the uk cant find any info on it and its out in the us and japan now
                  Mega Man 11 for Switch is digital-only here and rest of Europe. NA and JPN get a physical version.

The Mega Man 11 amiibo isn't coming to UK/EU either.
                  Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 03-10-2018, 12:12.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                    That's weird. Have their been other territory-specific amiibo?

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                      Mega Man 11 for Switch is digital-only here and rest of Europe. USA and JPN get a physical version.

what a load of ****e just been looking and its $50 to get it from amazon as shipping and import fees push it up

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                        That's weird. Have their been other territory-specific amiibo?
                        The golden Mega Man amiibo that was bundled with the physical 3DS version of Mega Man Legacy Collection in 2016 wasn't released outside of North America. I'm pretty sure that the silver and golden Super Mario amiibo didn't get official releases outside of NA either.
                        Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 03-10-2018, 12:03.

Comment

I didn't know that. It wasn't on my radar. Where I am, amiibo presence in shops has dropped to pretty much nothing but, online and through Nintendo's own shop, it makes no sense to me to limit an amiibo like Megaman by territory.

Comment

Just found out Telltale is going ahead with the release of the latest Batman series port to Switch, should be out now? Nice.

Comment

Playing Okami HD in handheld mode now, absolutely stunning, amazing experience

Comment

Originally posted by Nico87 View Post
                                Playing Okami HD in handheld mode now, absolutely stunning, amazing experience
                                Mines currently sat at my warehouse space in tokyo, looking forward to getting it here been wanting to play okami for a while but the initial batch of games sold out on amazon causing the price to go up as resellers cranked up the price so i held off till it returned to a sane price.

Comment

Working...
                                X