GCD2: Games Chart Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
    Nvidia shield is going to be the biggest selling console of all time at this rate, sorry Switch.
    Do you not consider the hybrid design of the Switch at all innovative? Calling it a tablet is a little reductive. The PS5 is a gaming PC without a keyboard if you want to look at it that way…

Comment

Capcom has announced its Resident Evil 4 Remake has already sold over 3m copies in its first two days after release. It…

Resident Evil 4 Remake has already passed 3m copies sold

Comment

Comment

Sony has sold 19.1m PS5's during the last fiscal year leading to total worldwide sales of the system reaching 38.4m

01 - Nintendo Switch - 122.5m
          02 - PlayStation 5 - 38.40m
          03 - Xbox Series S/X - 21.35m

Comment

I still want to see the breakdown of SeriesX & S, ms have been very careful to keep it secret.

Comment

I still want to see the breakdown of SeriesX & S, ms have been very careful to keep it secret.
              I'm sure there were rumours or a snippet of info last year saying the S was outselling the X 2to1. Not sure about that.

Comment

01 - Nintendo Switch - 125.62m
                02 - PlayStation 5 - 38.40m
                03 - Xbox Series S/X - 21.35m

Nintendo targeting 15m units in the next fiscal year

Comment

Comment

I'm guessing looking at the PlayStation figure, that these numbers are all Xbox and PlayStation consoles combined?
                    3.2 million between xbone & Series consoles?

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                      I'm guessing looking at the PlayStation figure, that these numbers are all Xbox and PlayStation consoles combined?
                      3.2 million between xbone & Series consoles?
                      MS aren’t going to separate the X/S figures are they, would put the SeriesX in a pitiful position numbers wise.

Comment

MS aren’t going to separate the X/S figures are they, would put the SeriesX in a pitiful position numbers wise.
                        I wonder how many of the xbox owners are people like me that own both the series X and the S.

The Series S is such good value for money as the fact that you can pick one up second hand for around £140 is crazy good value for a console that you can put on a secondary TV.
                        Last edited by Lebowski; 30-06-2023, 08:00.

Comment

Me... I own both.

Series X is in the lounge under the big 4K TV and the Series S is up in my office hooked up to a 1440p monitor so I can sneak in a bit of game time through work...

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                            I wonder how many of the xbox owners are people like me that own both the series X and the S.

The Series S is such good value for money as the fact that you can pick one up second hand for around £140 is crazy good value for a console that you can put on a secondary TV.
                            Probably not many on the whole, though people on here & era etc, it’s probably a high %.

Comment

Comment

Quick! Get Switch 2 out!

Comment

Working...
                                X