No announcement yet.

PSVR Owners Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used teleportation because it's the default and also because I get terrible motion sickness in VR.

The real problem with it, is that it's a very long game and just can't imagine wanting to spend 120hrs with a VR helmet on.

Comment

I play it using the dual shock so it’s no more tiring than any other game. If you use move controllers and hold up a shield and swing your sword then yeah it’s gonna get tiring!

Comment

I feel like it is time to drop the cash on Beat Saber but there are a bewildering number of add ons, packs, etc.

Is there a recommended way to start other than just the base game?

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
          As I suspected, those games were turd.
          Some people want the moon on a stick.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
            Burn calories? Wait. Do you have to stomp your feet to move?
            Whoops, I got mixed up. I've used the Quest a bunch recently and I forgot that you mainly play PSVR experiences while sitting down (also because the last thing I played was Farpoint, which was a standing experience).

Comment

Throw Anything

There is nowhere to run... and nowhere to hide as zombies climb up the walls hoping to satisfy their appetite for brains. The only way to survive: reload your guns, destroy all furniture in the room, grab them all, and throw anything you can find to take them down.. and we mean ANYTHING.
              Face off against starving zombies in high-rise buildings across the globe in the VR action game, Throw Anything!

Comment

Originally posted by ItsThere View Post
                I feel like it is time to drop the cash on Beat Saber but there are a bewildering number of add ons, packs, etc.

Is there a recommended way to start other than just the base game?
                Start with the core game first, if you want to buy a few of the soundtrack packs you can preview the songs in the packs from within the game so you can see if you would like them or not obvs just listening though you don't get to play the levels.

Comment

Can you get VRChat on PSVR yet?

Comment

Dance with Ulala and all the other stuff in Space Channel 5 VR

Comment

Trover saves the Universe is currently in a sale. £24.99 £16.99
                      Also:
                      Ace Combat 7 - £49.99 £19.99
                      Creed - £19.99 £6.49
                      Job Simulator - £15.99 £9.99
                      Raw Data - £30.99 £9.99
                      Astro Bot - £34.99 £12.99
                      Firewall - £24.99 £12.99
                      Tetris Effect - £34.99 £17.49
                      Rez Infinite - £24.99 £12.49

Comment

Some top bargains there. I just picked up Blood & Truth for £12.99 too. Still no sign of Beat Sabre in the sale though

Comment

There’s a demo for SC5 available. Need to give it a bash.

Comment

Walking Dead Saints & Sinners seems to be reviewing well. Mmm, tempting ... I should be getting through Blood & Truth first though.

Comment

It's a little janky but it's surprisingly probably up there with the better VR games available and probably would have received more attention if Alyx hadn't been coming out. A solid 12-15hrs of tense action too

Comment

Still no Superliminal release date?

Comment

Working...
                                X