PSVR Owners Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Mans Sky may be coming in VR:

We’ve been asking for VR support for No Man’s Sky, Hello Games’ enormous space simulator, for as long as the game’s been around. But, after a series of updates this week, fans think that support may actually be about to happen, and there’s a lot of

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
      Agreed, you can feel the weight of the leads pulling and its a pain in the ass to set up all those wires and the need for the Power Box. Theres are 1st steeps, over the next few years they'll be sorted out
      My VR headset is in a cupboard under the tv; I open the cupboard, the headset comes out and I put it on my head. Life's too short for that tomfoolery, going to sell it I think.

Comment

It will be better when it's wireless though. And when they eliminate the screen door effect.

Comment

I quite like the screen door effect myself.
          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Pavey View Post
            My VR headset is in a cupboard under the tv; I open the cupboard, the headset comes out and I put it on my head. Life's too short for that tomfoolery, going to sell it I think.
            Good for you, I too don't let the tomfoolery get in the way and hence why I still use and enjoy the VR headset. But going forward, it is better when it's completely wireless, lighter and easier to put on.

Comment

Why's that, out of interest? [MENTION=2732]J0e Musashi[/MENTION]

Comment

I have it set up permantly, I just stick it in a bag when I'm done with the wires still connected even though I don't use it these days. I do think they could make a lot of improvements to the headset, it still doesn't fit me properly due to it not having any verticle adjustment options except for having the front cushion ride lower on your forehead, and that hurts me after about 30 mins on it so. I hate the entire back portion of the headset aswell. You can't lean back in a chair and rest your head without it getting in the way, it's bulky and adds weight to something you don't want to have weight. The adjustable strap like on the Oculus is way better.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                  Why's that, out of interest? @J0e Musashi
                  Because it almost doesn't exist on PSVR. Zing!
                  Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Pavey View Post
                    That'll be my summer then!

Comment

For some reason I thought it already was a VR game. Is it on PC?

Comment

This afternoon I played some resi 7 finally. Stressful and awesome. Then I got to Mach 1.5 in wipeout for about 30 seconds lol.

Comment

Loving this VR malarkey, but on a session earlier, was trying out Scavenger’s Odyssey, and when i got to the jumping sections on the meteors, my stomach was majorly churning and pretty sure i was about to puke, so had to take it off.

i'm not giving up.. going to limit my sessions and get used to it.

Watched a 3D film, and although you see the screendoor, it was watchable.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                            This afternoon I played some resi 7 finally. Stressful and awesome. Then I got to Mach 1.5 in wipeout for about 30 seconds lol.
                            Haha, this reminds me I have had RE7 sitting here for what? three months now, and I have not dared to play it yet.
                            But I will ..... soon .....

How big is that VR update for "WipEout"? My connection speed leaves a lot to be desired.

Comment

What is the screen door effect? I don't know if I've seen it as don't know what it is.

Comment

You know how Americans have 2 doors? A normal one and then another one that's just a frame with a net curtain stretched over it? Imagine looking at the world through that door. It's just that you can see the pixels but because your head is always moving a bit it's like there's a grid there. Barely visible on psvr but more obvious on the main 2 pc vr systems due to the way their subpixels are laid out.

Comment

Working...
                                X