PSVR Owners Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brad View Post
    Nice. Farpoint is a nice single player alternative to Firewall .
    I'll take a look.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Retro View Post
      What's the best bundle deal available? I don't want to have to buy any extras like a camera or controller. You've convinced me that I need VR.
      I think this is the deal for you boss

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/psv...9-game-3091542

Comment

Originally posted by Nico87 View Post
        That’s why I’m wary of labels such as «best 3D platformer ever» and «makes Super Mario Odyssey look tiresome». Maybe it’s just the best VR platformer!
        Maybe you'll change the tune, if one played it in VR. It wouldn't work in 2D, its uses 3D for puzzles and platforming parts. Mario Odyssey isn't a patch on Galaxy, never mind this. This game is good, really good.

Comment

Aaaaaaaargh! So I lied, I went back and finished world four as I had time before my wife gets home.

It really is outstanding, and it’s probably only it’s shortness as a game that would stop me going as far as TA. It’s so inventive, you don’t stop smiling as you play it. A follow up that had a much longer playing time could be something else. Even if I had finished the fifth world today I wouldn’t have grudged the £25 as unusually for me I can imagine I’m going to try and do all the extra bits, try to find all the secrets.

Right, wife is home at five. Anyone asks, I’ve been doing housework, right?

Comment

And having a long ham shank.

Comment

LMAO! Your secret stays with us. Unless she visits the site and sees for herself

Comment

Best platformer ever?!

I struggle to believe that, but really want to play it. For anyone similarly lured, AO.com have PSVR with Moss and Astrobot for £209. Seems like an absolute bargain.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                  Right, wife is home at five. Anyone asks, I’ve been doing housework, right?
                  You must learn the ways of the last minute rusharound*

*that's 'rusharound' prinny, not reacharound

Comment

Well everyone’s different but I’m not really a platform fan and think this is the best platforming experience I’ve had. I am a huge vr fan though and that might make me biased.

Comment

Yeah, as an experience it's pretty special, that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
                        And having a long ham shank.
                        Urgh.

Switch PS4 on. Needs software update. Done.

Download demo.

Switch PSVR on. Needs software update. Done.

Wife just left for work, doors locked. Ok, here goes.
                        Well I suppose I better get my clothes on and head down to Argos, that was ace!
                        I was going to say, was that playing the demo or having a Jodrell?

Comment

Haven't touched the VR for a while - the last game I got was Rush of Blood and it gave me mild motion sickness (but not Wipeout, weirdly) - but I'll definitely be digging it out tonight to give this a whirl!

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                            Best platformer ever?!
                            Best platform game ever would be Mario IV, best 3D platform game is AstroBot. Its also the best use of not only VR, but the Touch fuction too.

Comment

Just managed to squeeze in the first two stages of world 5 before heading out. Man that haunted stage was great!

Have I mentioned how much I love that the world selection takes me back to Bomberman '94 on the PC-Engine?

Comment

Just managed to squeeze in the first two stages of world 5 before heading out. Man that haunted stage was great!

Have I mentioned how much I love that the world selection takes me back to Bomberman '94 on the PC-Engine?
                                The fact that you've played a modern game for more than a day (or even an couple of hours) shows the people of this board, how amazing this really is Colin

Comment

Working...
                                X