Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Junko View Post
    It’s worth it alone for Rez Infinite
    Yep, it's one of the most amazing gaming experiences I've ever had. It was like the headset delivering everything I wanted it to be but never in a million years expected it to be.

Comment

Thanks for the advice. I think I will see if I can do a smash and grab on Black Friday or another Christmas sale. If i can't get it for what looks like a bargain I'll wait....maybe...

Comment

I recommend trying the system for a few days if you can before splashing out. My good friend was gracious enough to lend me his headset for a week I was amazed by the experience initially but a few days later the novelty had completely worn off and even my friend who loves games much more than me says he barely uses it anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
          Yep, it's one of the most amazing gaming experiences I've ever had. It was like the headset delivering everything I wanted it to be but never in a million years expected it to be.
          Spot on. REZ Aera X is worth the asking price alone. But AstroBot is also something else too.

Comment

[MENTION=10111]QualityChimp[/MENTION] procrastinating over getting PSVR. Just like he did with PS4. Xbox one. PS Vita. I think we all know what he'll have at Christmas.

Comment

Well mum dropped the bombshell on me that she is giving me cash for xmas, £400 to be precise so it looks like i'm coming to club VR. Been trying to see what's out there but it's not easy as im waaaay out the loop of whats been released. Also more annoyingly some are digital only and some only got physical releases in certain regions. So far from watching youtube videos i have a small list of purchases lined up.

Tetris effect
              Rez
              Astrobot
              Rick & morty virtual rick-ality
              subnautica
              robinsons the journey
              torn
              here they lie
              don't knock twice
              The american dream
              Skyrim VR

So what else have i missed?, prefer to keep it physical edition if possible. Not a fan of sports or army man war fps games, puzzle & adventure games are more my thing but the appeal of vr may make me try games that i normally wouldn't touch. I left resi 7 off the list as i don't want a heart attack lol. Would like to get as many titles as i can to get a decent vr library going, at some point i'll dip into normal ps4 games but that's not my main focus of getting this setup.

Comment

Skip Robinson. You’ll be chucking your guts up plus it’s crap!

Wipeout is sensational in vr.

Comment

for someone who is more into arcadey racing like mario kart rather than the more realistic handling stuff like forza would wipeout suit us? want at least one racer as in vr it's totally different. Still remember playing fzero gx in cockpit mode using a ancient pair of olympus eye trek goggles & loving it, would be fun to relive that kind of experience. Wasn't a fan of the ps1 original wipeout but i'm willing to give it a chance in its ps4 form.

Comment

I was never a huge wipeout fan. Played more hd than any of the earlier ones. In vr though omg. It’s ridiculously good.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                      Best platformer ever?!

I struggle to believe that, but really want to play it. For anyone similarly lured, AO.com have PSVR with Moss and Astrobot for £209. Seems like an absolute bargain.
                      STOP IT!! I don't need VR.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                        for someone who is more into arcadey racing like mario kart rather than the more realistic handling stuff like forza would wipeout suit us? want at least one racer as in vr it's totally different. Still remember playing fzero gx in cockpit mode using a ancient pair of olympus eye trek goggles & loving it, would be fun to relive that kind of experience. Wasn't a fan of the ps1 original wipeout but i'm willing to give it a chance in its ps4 form.
                        It’s kinda realistic for something totally made up, I guess? Haha. I love Wipeout but have no time for driving sims. You’re driving floating sleds at a million miles an hour, hitting boosts and firing off weapons, so it’s a long way from Forza etc.

Comment

OK, that's it! I'm getting VR!

Comment

Well my punishment for been so late into this thing, found job simulator & it looks like a blast. Then went looking for a disk verion. Oh... scalped to hell 3 figure price tags all over the place. Wonder how many other games have been hijacked like that, looks like i'll have to go digital booo.

Comment

As is widely known, I can’t be arsed with the majority of modern gaming and even I’m a little smitten with PSVR.

Astrobot, now that I’m replaying it to find all the missed bits just solidifies that I just adore it. Possibly in my top three favourite games on PS4.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                                As is widely known, I can’t be arsed with the majority of modern gaming and even I’m a little smitten with PSVR.

Astrobot, now that I’m replaying it to find all the missed bits just solidifies that I just adore it. Possibly in my top three favourite games on PS4.
                                Astro bot impressed me hugely when I played at my mates house, Psvr has its killer app. That’s coming from someone that doesn’t even like psvr.

Comment

Working...
                                X