PSVR Owners Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Colin View Post
    So that's one bit out the box before Christmas already............

lol it quickly went back in, already got grilled why i needed to go in there. The only piece of hardware left to get is a camera extension cable and then that's pretty much everything needed. My game list is getting out of control though theres now 30+ vr games on that thing i need to really start deciding what gets bought first. Astrobot is at the top as my quick visit to the playroom vr game made me totally adore those little robots & that crane game. I could have happily sat inside there for hours just looking at and playing with the little 3D toys you get from the game.
    Last edited by importaku; 14-11-2018, 16:22.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
      lol it quickly went back in, already got grilled why i needed to go in there. The only piece of hardware left to get is a camera extension cable and then that's pretty much everything needed. My game list is getting out of control though theres now 30+ vr games on that thing i need to really start deciding what gets bought first. Astrobot is at the top as my quick visit to the playroom vr game made me totally adore those little robots & that crane game. I could have happily sat inside there for hours just looking at and playing with the little 3D toys you get from the game.
      [MENTION=39]importaku[/MENTION] (and everyone else) I strongly recommend this:

After I got it, it became much easier to keep my headset, pads and move controllers neat and tidy in the room. It also looks quite nice in the corner on a shelf.

Comment

That would have been perfect but i don't have the room sadly to stand that anywhere here in my room.

Comment

I like that Asura. Good find.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
            I like that Asura. Good find.
            I spent about a week evaluating all of the different options to find the one which seemed the best-featured (there are quite a few).

The only thing to consider is that there are actually two kinds of Move controllers; the PS3 ones and the PS4 ones. They're identical except in one aspect - the PS4 ones have a different USB port. This means docks made for the PS3 ones won't work with the PS4 ones and vice-versa.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
              I spent about a week evaluating all of the different options to find the one which seemed the best-featured (there are quite a few).

The only thing to consider is that there are actually two kinds of Move controllers; the PS3 ones and the PS4 ones. They're identical except in one aspect - the PS4 ones have a different USB port. This means docks made for the PS3 ones won't work with the PS4 ones and vice-versa.
              Crap i had no idea that was the case, i got lucky then as i got a set of move first then i looked for a charging base and the only official one was the ps3 charger. Thankfully when they turned up they did fit in the base of it and charge.

Comment

Probably been asked many times... What's the best bit of software to show a non-gamer the POWAAH of PSVR?

Comment

I just usually get people to try the shark demo in VR worlds.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                    I just usually get people to try the shark demo in VR worlds.
                    This.
                    Don't tell them about the shark.

Comment

This sounds heart attack inducing lol

Comment

Bought one of these today...

Good BF deal in Game (of all places)

£229:
                        VR v2
                        Two PS Move controllers
                        Superhot VR
                        AstroBot

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
                          Bought one of these today...

Good BF deal in Game (of all places)

£229:
                          VR v2
                          Two PS Move controllers
                          Superhot VR
                          AstroBot
                          Wow. Great deal. Especially with the move controllers.

Comment

Yeah, I thought so. The deal was actually Resi 7 instead of Superhot, but I had Resi so they let you swap to Superhot as standard

Comment

Do the best games require the move controllers?

Comment

Picked up the bundle with Skyrim and Move controllers from Amazon, going to pickup Astro Bot and Resident Evil tomorrow for it. Hoping that should keep me going for a while.

Is Doom worth getting, not played the new one yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X