No announcement yet.

PSVR Owners Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you not get chance to play the demo [MENTION=9865]Colin[/MENTION]? I think it was only available for a bit which is a shame because it does a pretty stellar job of selling the game.

Comment

i think amazon france or germany have physical ver or theres amazon usa or japan too

Comment

I didn’t Phil, no. I’ll buy one off Amazon as Importaku mentioned probably, it’ll be an easy sell on if I don’t like it I imagine.

Comment

Does anyone have Firewall Zero Hour and the aim controller? Would like to hear your views on the and the controller. I love Rainbow Six Seige and this looks amazing in terms of gunplay.

Comment

I have it but haven’t played it yet. I have the house to myself Saturday night though so will be giving it a bash then.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
              I have it but haven’t played it yet. I have the house to myself Saturday night though so will be giving it a bash then.
              You gonna also play Firewall?

Comment

I’ll have a spare aim controller as well if anyone is after one as I’ve bought two packs for two different games now.

Comment

I’ll have a spare aim controller as well if anyone is after one as I’ve bought two packs for two different games now.
                  ooh ooh how much?

Comment

Second after Hudson. I'm very keen to get one.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                      it just feels like something I'd prefer to be playing on a normal TV. The VR trickery, whilst novel, doesn't really add much for me.
                      It's like being in a world rather than just looking at a picture of it. I felt like I'd gone into Mario 64, only with far better graphics. It was a groundbreaking moment for me. To feel like you've stepped into a game world is nothing less than incredible.

I've played all sorts of 3D platformers since Mario 64 -- but Astro Bot and its VR world feels like the huge leap 3D was over 2D. It really is a powerful moment in gaming to be able to step into a 3D platformer and feel part of the world. I find myself stopping and looking around, just admiring the stunning design.

I don't think it feels like "trickery" -- it feels like a proper virtual reality experience that we could only dream of a while ago. I will never forget how amazed I was when I first stepped into the world of Astro Bot.

When I see the graphics on my TV screen, it just doesn't have any impact. Astro Bot is the VR experience that really shows off the tech -- and I think lots of people will buy PSVR after playing a bit of the game. It offers a world full of wonders that compels you to explore and enjoy every moment.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                        Does anyone have Firewall Zero Hour and the aim controller? Would like to hear your views on the and the controller. I love Rainbow Six Seige and this looks amazing in terms of gunplay.
                        Game have Firewall and Aim peripheral for £50 just now. I’m going to collect my copy later. I’ll post impressions once I get a chance to play it.

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
                          Game have Firewall and Aim peripheral for £50 just now. I’m going to collect my copy later. I’ll post impressions once I get a chance to play it.
                          £44.99 at Smyths Toys!

Comment

I might just bin the Game order and check my local Smyths then. Thanks for the tip.

Comment

Has anyone got the Creed boxing game? I quite fancy it.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                                Has anyone got the Creed boxing game? I quite fancy it.
                                Thinking of picking one up from eBay with todays 15% code.
                                And a Tetris Effect, but that looks a bit pricey.

Comment

Working...
                                X