PSVR Owners Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drifting, as in a configuration thing?

I had a quick browse on the PSN store, quite surprised on how many PSN games there are actually.

Rez is £12 in the sale at the moment [MENTION=9465]Brad[/MENTION]
    Last edited by Pavey; 30-03-2018, 09:23.

Comment

There is a thread on av forums about these things, which supposedly are a must if you wear glasses. I do so i've ordered some:

The 'Deluxe' version was released on November 15th 2016, but 'Plus' never made it out of prototyping with the few in existence supplied to people to evaluate. They also have a improved shape giving more protection.
      Last edited by Pavey; 30-03-2018, 09:23.

Comment

Cheers!
        Yeah after about 20 minutes of vr world's I find I am facing 90 degrees to my left in order to look forward iyswim?

Comment

Regarding glasses, you only need to keep wearing them if you are short sighted. I wear them for reading and VDU work but don't wear them for vr.

Comment

Hold Select to re-centre the screen at anytime.
            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

So come on chaps - How is wipeout?

Comment

Assume you mean option? Does nothing in vr worlds game mate.

Comment

Thought this was the PSVR thread?

Comment

It is. I'm moaning about psvr technical issues.
                    On the plus side my journey underwater in a shark cage last night was absolutely amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                      Assume you mean option? Does nothing in vr worlds game mate.
                      Sorry, Options is to recentre. You should really recalibrate the headset before usage though. The eye-to-eye distance isn’t right out of the box. You can make it a much better experience with some tinkering.
                      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I'll have a crack at starting from scratch. It's worth the effort because it is absolutely stunning.

Comment

I’ve been playing the Battlefront X-wing VR mission. It’s really very, very good indeed. Very immersive, very Star Wars. I’m glad I bought the game now, if only for that part of it. Ace Combat is why I bought PSVR and if it’s anything like this, it’ll be the best game ever.
                          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

After you get sorted Brad and anyone else who’s recently grabbed one from sale, don’t forget to download the PSVR sampler demo 1 & demo 2 for some nice playable demos.

Thumper, Rez, Moss and more all featured.

I will say if you want a really good test download the Resident Evil 7 beginning hour demo, absolutely insane.
                            I really need to pick up RE7 now.

Comment

I'm not sure why Rez Infinite gets the love, it just gave me a tired neck from aiming by looking.

Comment

I don’t like aiming by looking either. It was bad enough having to stand up for twenty minutes to watch Allumette, even as good as it is.
                                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Working...
                                X