PSVR Owners Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheers Fry.
    I'd already played the resi7 first hour in normal mode when it came out. I then made the mistake of attempting to play it in VR as my very first game. I ALMOST CRAPPED MYSELF; and that was at the mere thought of having to open a door. I quickly turned it off. I will return to it when I've got my vr legs. Is kitchen demo different to first hour?

Comment

Kitchen demo is just a small 1-2 min demo experience, where your stuck on a chair in the resi 7 household, which is a lovely experience of course.
      Best thing about RE7, just from my demo experience, was being able to peek round corners by actually moving your body/head, it’s crazy and really does put you at unease instantly.

Comment

Ok I'm downloading kitchen demo.

Anywhere selling new, single, move controllers? I already have 1; I don't need a twin pack.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
          I'm not sure why Rez Infinite gets the love, it just gave me a tired neck from aiming by looking.
          You can use the controllers to aim on the pc version.

Comment

Yeah, there was probably a setting I could have changed. Next time.

Well I have to say I enjoyed some Driveclub VR this morning. Its not the prettiest thing to look at, and I should really have a go when I have my contacts in, but it played well and I had a bit of fun, so well worth the $7 I paid last week.

Comment

Bargain!

Comment

I’m D/Ling Wipeout as I type. I’m up for some games if anybody else is. I’m yet to play it even though I bought it ages ago. Where’s best to start?
                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Am I missing something? Wipeout isn't listed as VR compatible on the store...

Comment

It isn’t, but there’s an update.
                    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Damn! Well, it's in my wishlist for the next discount.

Comment

So, it doesn’t want to work in VR. Anybody else getting this?
                        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Much better this evening. Moved camera and sat closer and recalibrated and I had zero drift.

Tried kitchen but pretty much tore the unit off my head within the first minute lol.

I can't find the 2 free titles Nick mentioned?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                            So, it doesn’t want to work in VR. Anybody else getting this?
                            People have said the game crashes if you have a non-4k TV and your PS4 (pro?) is set to «supersampling», could that be it?

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                              Ok I'm downloading kitchen demo.

Anywhere selling new, single, move controllers? I already have 1; I don't need a twin pack.
                              I've potentially just bought two from rllmuk, but already have one. Want one of these ones?

Comment

Please!

Comment

Working...
                                X