No announcement yet.

PSVR Owners Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There have never been enough move controllers out in the wild.

I had the same problem when I got mine close to launch, ended up shelling out £100 for the pair.

Comment

Glad I just bought the PSVR set that came with them now! My brother has had PSVR even longer than me and he still hasn't got any because they're so expensive. You're missing out on a lot of good stuff without them.

Comment

Originally posted by noobish hat View Post
        Glad I just bought the PSVR set that came with them now! My brother has had PSVR even longer than me and he still hasn't got any because they're so expensive. You're missing out on a lot of good stuff without them.
        You are absolutely right! I gave my Dad a go on Rush of Blood with the move controllers. He loved it and he hates video games normally.

Comment

Think I might have to finally grab a pair of Move controllers. They're ~£60 here in Norway and I'm missing out on so many games as I only have a DualShock4. I only have Astro Bot, Moss, Tetris Effect and Rez Infinite (which is supposedly better with the Move controllers).

Really want Deracine and A Fisherman's Tale as well, plus Blood and Truth down the line.

Comment

Originally posted by Nico87 View Post
            Think I might have to finally grab a pair of Move controllers. They're ~£60 here in Norway and I'm missing out on so many games as I only have a DualShock4. I only have Astro Bot, Moss, Tetris Effect and Rez Infinite (which is supposedly better with the Move controllers).

Really want Deracine and A Fisherman's Tale as well, plus Blood and Truth down the line.
            Woah woah woah. You can play Rez with the move controllers?

Comment

Yeah, they make Rush of Blood.

Have to say I've bought Detached and its fab, between that and Ace Combat 7 I've almost chucked my guts up, but the VR experience is so good, couldn't careless

Comment

Woah woah woah. You can play Rez with the move controllers?
                Yes, well, Move controller as you only use one

Comment

I bought a PSVR for Ace Combat, also pucked up Astrobot.

AC in VR is the most impressive technical gaming experience I have ever had. Incredible, feels like it should cost £10 for a 5min ride.

I hope more missions will become available, but there is massive replay potential in the two missions and free flight mode. Anyone know if you can land in free flight?

Comment

When are we getting Panzer Dragoon VR

Comment

Originally posted by Nico87 View Post
                      Yes, well, Move controller as you only use one
                      What?! I'm on that!

Beat Sabre has consumed my soul btw

Comment

Originally posted by H-Man View Post
                        I'm late to the party with some of these and am well into Beat Sabre! Totally great. Superhot's badass too - apart from the throwing which is awful - and comparable to the PC version. And i'm really enjoying Rick and Morty! It's hard to be objective on the latter as it's pure fan service and I love the show.
                        Accounting Plus should be right up your street also by Justin Roiland, think its on sale to at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                          Accounting Plus should be right up your street also by Justin Roiland, think its on sale to at the moment.
                          Cheers man - it's on the list now.

Comment

Originally posted by capcom_suicide View Post
                            also pucked up Astrobot.
                            Ho can you mention this and not tell us how amazing you found it?

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                              Ho can you mention this and not tell us how amazing you found it?
                              Only got the PSVR yesterday, so havent played. I did briefly play a platform mini game on playroom, is that related? It was utterly engaging! Hope Astrobot is similar to that

Comment

That playroom demo was so popular, we all clamoured for a full game. The full game is probably better!

Comment

Working...
                                X