PSVR Owners Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
    Okay, so other than ASTROBOT, which everyone loves, recommend to me your favourite PSVR game and one that pleasantly surprised you, please!
    Moss is wonderful!

Comment

The package was missing the camera stand and power cable but electrical tape and the cable from the Vita PSU solved those issues.

It's all in great condition and looks unused, with all the cable tags still on.

I set it up pretty quickly, following the instructions, then onscreen prompts.

The next issue was that because I'd last signed in on another device (Vita?), it wanted me to re-enter my credit card details to download free demos! Grrr.
      Even removing the card didn't fix it. In the end, I just used my phone to tell the PS4 to download them.

I bought Ultrawings as it looks brilliant and got the three demos. I found I had a couple of PS+ games too, so set them all downloading, so they should be on later.

It did download the updates and VR Playgrounds, so I started that up and it's amazing!

Played Robot Rescue 🤖 and the crane machine. I cracked up in the level menu screen when I looked around and found a bot waiting for me and waved, and in the crane room at the load of lil guys behind me.

I couldn't get some of the bots in the game, but realised they're co-op gains, so I called in the wife to try it and she went through the same amazing wonder I had!

We played the robot level again and she loved it.

I can't wait to dive in again.

Comment

Okay, so other than ASTROBOT, which everyone loves, recommend to me your favourite PSVR game and one that pleasantly surprised you, please!
        Nice to see you got one at last... RE 7 and Rez X are musts but the biggest surprise for me was Until Dawn: Rush of Blood. The game really is like a fairground ride, scray as hell as also one of the best light gun games going

If you can pick up Farpoint (with the Aim Gun) and Ace Combat 7. I really like Detached too, but have to say that Moss did nothing for me myself

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
          Nice to see you got one at last... RE 7 and Rez X are musts but the biggest surprise for me was Until Dawn: Rush of Blood. The game really is like a fairground ride, scray as hell as also one of the best light gun games going

If you can pick up Farpoint (with the Aim Gun) and Ace Combat 7. I really like Detached too, but have to say that Moss did nothing for me myself
          I couldn't justify the price, really, but it's fine for the price of a raffle ticket!

I got Resi 7 in the prize bundle, so that's going on, the others I have my eye on but will wait for a sale, but I've not looked at Until Dawn, so I'll investigate, thanks!

Comment

Just looked and I know the one, so I've added it to my wishlist.

I still really want to play Megaton Rainfall eventually.

Comment

Just looked and I know the one, so I've added it to my wishlist.

Its ace and sound be cheap. Also, get VR Worlds, that's dirt cheap and the Shark Dive and gangster games are ace fun in that

Comment

Yeah, I really want VR Worlds, but I'm not paying £25 on PSN. It's £12 at CEX or cheaper if I'm patient on eBay.

That shark demo is brilliant.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                  The biggest surprise for me was Until Dawn: Rush of Blood. The game really is like a fairground ride, scray as hell as also one of the best light gun games going
                  Not my type of game usually but i have to agreee it's a fantastic vr game, the stages are stupid amounts of fun. You never know what's coming next, pleased it's in my library.

Comment

Anything else like the shark demo where the user doesn't need a controller?

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                      Not my type of game usually but i have to agreee it's a fantastic vr game, the stages are stupid amounts of fun. You never know what's coming next, pleased it's in my library.
                      I've got to thank [MENTION=6572]BIG EDD[/MENTION] for the lookout on this amazing game
                      Last edited by Team Andromeda; 10-03-2019, 14:10.

Comment

Get the free alumette (might be alunette, something like that) movie. No interaction beyond looking around. It’s lovelt.

Comment

Yeah, I really want VR Worlds, but I'm not paying £25 on PSN. It's £12 at CEX or cheaper if I'm patient on eBay.

That shark demo is brilliant.
                          Yeah, its a nice broad package with some nice games that while too short, all show off VR. My Partner loves and hates (it scare her so too much lol) the Shark diving game. That gangster game is also ace fun, can't wait for Blood & Truth to ship, that game looks incredible

Comment

Just had a great afternoon with the PSVR!

Had the mother-in-law over for Sunday lunch then did some gaming.
                            I got a rollercoaster bundle and put headset on her to hilarious results!

Also let my son have a go. You're supposed to be 12 to use PSVR, so it'll be very limited minigames. Not sure what Nintendo will say about their Labo kits.

Anyway, we then stuck back on "the robots game" and after redoing the rescue level we did the Kaiju one and it's hilarious! The player who is the giant monster use the VR set and headbutts the buildings whilst the other players dodge the falling debris. The mic picks up your voice and gives it the helium treatment and we were all in stitches.

Such great fun and the mother-in-law really enjoyed it and she has no interest in games.

Result!

Comment

Just had a great afternoon with the PSVR!

Had the mother-in-law over for Sunday lunch then did some gaming.
                              I got a rollercoaster bundle and put headset on her to hilarious results!

Also let my son have a go. You're supposed to be 12 to use PSVR, so it'll be very limited minigames. Not sure what Nintendo will say about their Labo kits.

Anyway, we then stuck back on "the robots game" and after redoing the rescue level we did the Kaiju one and it's hilarious! The player who is the giant monster use the VR set and headbutts the buildings whilst the other players dodge the falling debris. The mic picks up your voice and gives it the helium treatment and we were all in stitches.

Such great fun and the mother-in-law really enjoyed it and she has no interest in games.

Result!
                              That's so true and correct. I still remember the time and how much I loved it when my mum took an interest in Sherlock Homes on the Mega CD and I so enjoyed it when my Partner liked and wanted to experience the Shark diving game in VR worlds . It was so wonderful to have people I love like gaming for a split second

Comment

[MENTION=10111]QualityChimp[/MENTION]: I have the VR world download code you can have if you want?

Comment

Working...
                                X