PSVR Owners Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
    The Mega Pack is on offer for the next 3 days.Seriously tempted to pick one up tonight!
    Do it! The only way to experience VR is first hand.

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
      The Mega Pack is on offer for the next 3 days.Seriously tempted to pick one up tonight!
      I've really enjoyed mine.
      I'm trying not to go crazy, but have failed and already have a little backlog.

I was laughing in the Star Wars demo, just pushing all the cockpit buttons to see what they do.

The way I see it is like in an arcade, sometimes you want to play G-LOC or Space Harrier on a big hydraulic cab.
      It's not the deepest of experiences, but they're definitely some of the most memorable.

As others have said, you're like a kid first discovering games, as you explore this new medium.

Comment

Pretty much all I play is VR now. If I do play flat games like Resi2 I still played on the headset because even with the slight reduction in resolution, you get a level of emersion you can't match. It's basically playing the game in a cinema on your own.

Comment

I wanna know if [MENTION=2492]cutmymilk[/MENTION] has joined us cool kids...

Comment

Originally posted by Budge74 View Post
            Yup. You're on the right road.
            Have a good look around...
            Played some more Statik last night and had a good look around and I was still struggling to... ARGH! THAT'S IT! RIGHT THERE, IN FRONT OF MY FACE ALL ALONG! Genius!

I'll be honest though, I had to get help on the next bit because it involved tiny coloured lights and I was really struggling to discern the difference between the two colours.
            Once I knew there were different colours, I could just about make out the difference if I held it close to my virtual face.

Oh, I'm a bit colour blind, I should've mentioned that.
            Not massive, but every so often I'll struggle - not the game's fault, I guess - if it was less subtle, would the challenge be easier to solve?

Anyway, fab game... until it crashed.

I then went into YouTube VR and watched few videos of planes and Lambo drag races and sky diving and base jumping.
            I really enjoyed the 360 live video of Halestorm, but that's partly to do with Lzzy Hale...

Comment

The best news is at last Blood and truth gets a date and is coming out in June. Can't wait for that game

Comment

I finished Statik last night and thoroughly enjoyed it.

What a unique concept and cleverly delivered, perfect for VR.

It's a bit short, but still a great experience.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                  I finished Statik last night and thoroughly enjoyed it.

What a unique concept and cleverly delivered, perfect for VR.

It's a bit short, but still a great experience.
                  The ending made me feel weird....

Comment

I did it twice thinking I might get a different result.

I did not.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                      The best news is at last Blood and truth gets a date and is coming out in June. Can't wait for that game
                      Except it's out in May.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                        Except it's out in May.
                        Even better news then

Comment

Re Statik.
                          There are secret puzzles as well and an alternate ending.....
                          Last edited by MrSpiggott; 31-03-2019, 10:46. Reason: forgot to quote

Comment

Originally posted by MrSpiggott View Post
                            Re Statik.
                            There are secret puzzles as well and an alternate ending.....
                            Now, I heard about this, but redid the first level and couldn't see anything unusual.
                            I'll investigate further!

Comment

Some impressions of No Man's Sky VR. Seems to be good.

Comment

No Man's Sky is the virtual reality game I have waited my entire life to play

"Sean Murray doesn't like talking to the press. Given what the creative director and the rest of Hello Games has gone through in the last three years I can't exactly say that I blame him. But here we are all over again, with Murray hesitantly promoting the latest update to No Man's Sky and us doing our best not to lose our cool. That, I'm afraid to say, is far easier said than done; No Man's Sky is absolutely phenomenal when experienced in virtual reality. I'm sorry, Sean – this is where I cordially invite everybody to join me aboard the hype train, and there is no turning back this time. "

Comment

Working...
                                X