No announcement yet.

PSVR Owners Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[MENTION=39]importaku[/MENTION], that's the vanilla NMS, yeah?
    VR update still isn't out, is it?

Cheers, Teddy.
    Saw a preview, but decided not to watch it as I think the less you know about this the better. Looks aces, though.

Comment

Never played a FNaF game but I'm tempted to give this one a go. Looking forward to any impressions in the meantime.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
        [MENTION=39]importaku[/MENTION], that's the vanilla NMS, yeah?
        VR update still isn't out, is it?

Cheers, Teddy.
        Saw a preview, but decided not to watch it as I think the less you know about this the better. Looks aces, though.
        Its not the vanilla version it's the one with the free next update added that changes it into actually an awesome game, the beyond update that includes vr still hasn't been released yet.

Comment

I got FNaF but i wish i didn't, It's not very good.
          The first night, i didn't find creepy or scary or anything. When I was trying to get to grips with what I was meant to be doing (which in the end consists of pushing the close door button) I guess I 'died'. I say guess because the screen just went to static with what i think was meant to be a 'jump scare'. I don't think my heart rate increased above 75bpm the whole time. Then night 2; i honestly thought I'd pressed on night 1 again because it was exactly the same. If this is what this game is then I wish i didn't spend the money and just watched some Vids. I hoped that game developers had moved beyond 'VR Experience' games, but obviously not.
          Anyone looking to buy this, I wouldn't bother.

Comment

its a weird one as its clearly a horror game aimed at kids, im not really sure what you where expecting.

Comment

Yeah that’s quite a risk blowing £25 on a game before reading up, these games are not aaa grade they are simple but fun indie horrors. While I have never played any of the fnaf games on pc I did look up vids of playthroughs of the first game, I love the creepy atmosphere which is why I dived in on this as vr ramps up the immersion but they are very simple affairs game mechanics wise. It’s pretty much managing your resources of power/other stuff as the shift timer counts down.

Must sting if someone goes in expecting a lot more especially at £25 as that’s at the higher end of vr game price. Didn’t get to try it last night as I crashed out and slept right through. I’ll give it a proper evaluation this evening.

Comment

Waiting patiently for good feedback on Blood and Truth to tell me it'll be my first game of 2019 here lads, anyone diving in today?

Comment

Apparently from the reviews on YouTube it’s pretty awesome. It’s on rails but not a detriment to the gameplay. Not the type of game I typically go for but I will be picking it up at some point as it’s worth getting. I’m willing to try new genres thanks to the vr immersion.

Comment

I was worried that the longevity would be compromised due to lack of things like scoring and Friend leaderboards, BUT...

Originally posted by London Studios
                    We’re also happy to confirm today that we will be supporting the game with free DLC post-launch, such as online leaderboards, new time attack and score challenges, New Game+, and an additional Hard Mode for those of you who want to up the ante.

Comment

Seems trover saves the universe is out today, was tempted to get it digitally as I didn’t think it would be physical. Seems there is a disk version for £5 more so i’ll Get that and wait till it arrives. After watching first 20 mins of gameplay I know it’s very much my kind of game it’s like they went and corrupted astrobot lol.

Comment

Anyone else get Blood and Truth?. Its bloody awesome and such fun, with a wicked script, the only issues are to do with how you move in the game, but the game setting and awesome silly fun factor, more the make up for it. Its like The Getaway meets Virtual Cop, Fav graphics and sound too, just add to one of the best VR games made yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                          Anyone else get Blood and Truth?. Its bloody awesome and such fun, with a wicked script, the only issues are to do with how you move in the game, but the game setting and awesome silly fun factor, more the make up for it. Its like The Getaway meets Virtual Cop, Fav graphics and sound too, just add to one of the best VR games made yet.
                          Was hovering over this and your endorsement pipped me over the edge. Ordered, along with Doom VFR as that was £12.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                            Was hovering over this and your endorsement pipped me over the edge. Ordered, along with Doom VFR as that was £12.
                            It's ace, once you get passed the tutorial level and get used to the movement controls

Comment

What’s the deal with the movement in it? It’s not like the teleporting style in Doom is it? Because that was ****ing awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                                What’s the deal with the movement in it? It’s not like the teleporting style in Doom is it? Because that was ****ing awful.
                                It's horrible, you have to point at a marker and press move button, at least the side to side strafing is much better.
                                It's the only bad part of the game

Comment

Working...
                                X