Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Finsbury Girl View Post
    Beauty thanks Nonny, EB.:-)
    No worries. Even though I've got an Aussie account I always bought digital from Hong Kong or Singapore stores using gift cards from places like play-asia. The cost direct on the Aussie MS store is pretty steep same as the UK store.... So really it doesn't matter, both suck.

Comment

Originally posted by endo View Post
      Added. I'm the_Ch33se.
      No underscore unless I've added the wrong ch33se.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
        No underscore unless I've added the wrong ch33se.
        Sorry, yeah- no underscore.

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
          No worries. Even though I've got an Aussie account I always bought digital from Hong Kong or Singapore stores using gift cards from places like play-asia. The cost direct on the Aussie MS store is pretty steep same as the UK store.... So really it doesn't matter, both suck.
          thanks for the tip, looks like I might have to do my homework from now on to find the cheapest options!

Comment

Cost on Aussie MS Store digitally is usually $99.95 for a standard title like say Forza Horizon 4 where bricks and mortars stores there like JB Hifi will usually sell the disc version equivalent for $69 or $79.

So if you're 100% keen on staying digital take a peek at Hong Kong and Singapore. It's fairly simple to get credit and order from there, from memory I setup a fake address and just use gift cards. Remember to compare pricing though as the exchange rate has swung wildly recently so I believe Singapore might actually now be as costly as buying locally in Australia.

Use a store checker like this site just to compare on a per title basis:

Compare game prices and buy Forza Horizon 4 Standard Edition with the lowest price on Xbox One. Compare Forza Horizon 4 Standard Edition on all Microsoft foreign stores. Store India, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Hong-Kong, Russia, Singapore... The best way to buy Forza Horizon 4 Standard Edition cheapest price.

Comment

This controller is way better than previous xbox pads; the d-pad is usable!!! Only thing I don't like is that the home button looks like it's a raised dome but isn't. Everything else is pretty cool.

The UI is still an utter calamity of design gone wrong but I'm getting used to it and actually like the way I can get to the store and gamepass just using the bumpers. Seriously though, it needs to be used as a shining example of how not to make a user interface. Unit is very quiet except in game menus, just like the PS4! What is it about game menus that makes the fans kick in!?

Comment

PUBG is free on Xbox at the mo. It’s still £25 on the store if you go in via the console but login to the Microsoft store from another device and it’s free.

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
                  PUBG is free on Xbox at the mo. It’s still £25 on the store if you go in via the console but login to the Microsoft store from another device and it’s free.
                  Looks like a free weekend. PES too is up.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...o-play-on-xbox

Comment

Crackdown is currently free on the market place.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
                      Crackdown is currently free on the market place.
                      Ace. Thanks for sharing BIG EDD

Comment

Yep cheers guv. Fave game on the 360.

Comment

Crackdown looks half decent running on the X

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
                            Crackdown looks half decent running on the X
                            Yeah its ace. BTW the Halo Arcade machine is awesome, also loved playing Luigi Mansion .
                            You're going to get House of the Dead V anytime soon ?

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                              Yeah its ace. BTW the Halo Arcade machine is awesome, also loved playing Luigi Mansion .
                              You're going to get House of the Dead V anytime soon ?
                              Not to sure mate,i’ll let you know if they do

Comment

Inside Xbox is live. My first and final live blog commences.

Crackdown 3 out February 15, included in Game Pass from day one.

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice coming to Game Pass on December 17. Physical copy out December 4.

Final Fantasy XIII, XIII-2 and Lightning Returns backwards compatible next week. VII, IX, X, X-2 and XII re-confirmed for 2019 along with World of Final Fantasy Maxima.

Ori and the Blind Forest coming to Game Pass on December 20. Will of the Wisps available on Game Pass at launch.

New Sea of Thieves mode, Arena, announced.

Why is the girl even there

Pre-selected winner gets an Xbox One X. Lad didn't look excited enough for it to have been random

Seemingly big update coming to State of Decay 2, called Zed Hunter. Game looks pretty bad

Three games I've never heard of coming to Game Pass

DMC 5 looks sick, can't wait

15 min of Minecraft. Highly uninteresting but I know it's huge for them

Four more games announced for Game Pass. Only heard of Mutant: Year Zero

New stuff coming to Shadow of the Tomb Raider. Time and score attack modes plus a new dungeon

Some games getting keyboard and mouse support, DayZ, Warframe, Warhammer, Fortnite and some other games. Razer will make "groundbreaking" keyboard and mouse.

ID@Xbox stuff up next.

Huge (their word) expansion coming to Horizon 4, called Fortune Island. New cars coming as well. Gymkhana 10 or something?

Three more games coming to Game Pass, Agents of Mayhem, Thomas Was Alone and MXGP 3

Game Pass app coming to App Store and Play Store

Xbox One X $399 on Black Friday

Gears of War 5 confirmed for 2019, no word on Halo Infinite

Microsoft acquires InXile Entertainment and Obsidian Entertainment

The end
                                Last edited by Nico87; 10-11-2018, 22:03.

Comment

Working...
                                X