Xbox One: Thread 06 - Discontinued Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by capcom_suicide View Post
    Can we check how long we have played games? I am keen to see my Far Cry 5 playtime...
    Yeah. If you go onto your achievements and select the game it'll show you under the Stats menu.
    Last edited by Paulos G; 04-04-2018, 11:03.

Comment

Originally posted by capcom_suicide View Post
      Can we check how long we have played games? I am keen to see my Far Cry 5 playtime...
      You've played for 16 hours 11 minutes

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
        You've played for 16 hours 11 minutes
        With about 10 sides left on Island 1. Nice

Comment

I'm at 68 hours for Far Cry 5. It was only released 8 days ago. That's what being off work with a fractured ankle does for your gaming time!

Comment

So MS have announced some Backward Compatible stuff today.
            Release dates will be announced shortly, in a couple of waves this month.

OG Xbox titles.

Original Xbox games releasing on April 17:

Blinx: The Time Sweeper
            Breakdown
            Conker: Live & Reloaded
            The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
            Hunter: The Reckoning
            Jade Empire
            Panzer Dragoon Orta
            SSX 3

Original Xbox games releasing on April 26:

Destroy All Humans!
            Full Spectrum Warrior
            Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction
            MX Unleashed
            Panzer Elite Action: Fields of Glory
            Star Wars Battlefront
            Star Wars Battlefront II
            Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
            Star Wars Jedi Starfighter
            Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
            Star Wars Republic Commando

Today we’re excited to announce even more additions coming to the Xbox One Backward Compatibility catalog this month, including 19 new Original Xbox games and six Xbox 360 games with Xbox One X Enhancements. Starting today, fans can play Sonic Generations for the first time on the Xbox One family of devices alongside other Xbox […]

They also announced some X enhanced 360 games, meaning the will update to 4k/HDR.
            These patches are live today for X owners.

Star Wars The force unleashed
            Red Dead Redemption
            Gears of War 2
            Darksiders
            Portal 2
            Sonic Generations

Simply being able to play Panzer Dragoon Orta again gives me hope that Jet Set Radio Future may one day appear. Breakdown! Conker! Full Spec Warriror! I will happily rebut those games to show support.
            Last edited by Family Fry; 11-04-2018, 11:54.

Comment

Looking forward to the Sonic Gen one. I hope they boost it to 60fps.

Comment

Somic Genwrations is locked 30fps, it does look pretty sweet in 4k though.

Comment

Bummer. The side scrolling parts at 30fps look odd to me

Comment

Holy Crap Sonic Gen and Red Dead look stunning in 4K and Panzer Dragoon Orta next week. MS are just doing wonders with BC and using the One X. Bringing on the Division 4k patch tomorrow

Comment

Wow, Morrowind and Orta. I'd love to play those. If it gets JSRF as well, I'm going to really want an Xbox just to play what are essentially retro titles! I've never played any of the three as I never owned an Xbox OG.

Comment

There’s some good stuff on there. Full Spectrum Warrior has particularly got my attention!

Comment

Originally posted by Paulos G View Post
                          There’s some good stuff on there. Full Spectrum Warrior has particularly got my attention!
                          Yes and looking forward to playing BLiNX and Conkers again too

Comment

Yay on RDR news. Still need to complete that one.

Regarding the OG games, do they play the same on Xbox One and Xbox One X? Also do they play with any benefits on XBO/X?

I'm tempted to pick up KOTOR again as that's a sod to play on PC.
                            Last edited by Digfox; 11-04-2018, 11:21.

Comment

Bloody hell RDR looks great... What a lovely bonus ahead of RDR2 coming this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Mgear View Post
                                Yay on RDR news. Still need to complete that one.

Regarding the OG games, do they play the same on Xbox One and Xbox One X? Also do they play with any benefits on XBO/X?

I'm tempted to pick up KOTOR again as that's a sod to play on PC.
                                4X the pixel count on Xbox One and Xbox One S.
                                16X the pixel count on Xbox One X.

So that’s like original Xbox games displaying at 960p on S, and 1920p on X. I THINK that’s the P’s but I’m sure someone can correct me if it’s incorrect.

Comment

Working...
                                X