No announcement yet.

Xbox One: Thread 06 - Discontinued Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dislike petitions, online ones even more so but is there any way we as a collective can holler at MS to ensure that Outrun2/C2C gets a new dress and can come to the party too? If so sign me up!

Comment

There’s been a petition since 2015 on the official Xbox uservoice/suggestion forum.

Sega didn’t renew the rights to Ferrari in Outrun back in 2010, so games got delisted never to return that will also stop the original Xbox titles from ever being re-released, unless someone wants to spend money, that someone being Sega.
      In all fairness it would probably cost them more for the license than they could ever make back selling Outrun in 2018. This of course isn’t helped by the way Xbox OG Back Compat works, if you own the disc you can play the game, meaning no actual sale is happening.

Comment

Outrun - 1986
        Outrun 2 - 2003

We're closing in on the same amount of years since O2 as there was between O1 and O2.
        Come on Sega, Outrun 3!

Comment

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post
          4X the pixel count on Xbox One and Xbox One S.
          16X the pixel count on Xbox One X.

So that’s like original Xbox games displaying at 960p on S, and 1920p on X. I THINK that’s the P’s but I’m sure someone can correct me if it’s incorrect.
          Ta for the reply. Sounds interesting.

Comment

Any fellow Xbox oners fancy sharing a lost of must play games on the console?

Comment

In terms of exclusives I'd recommend Forza Horizon 3 and Quantum Break.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                All those lovely BC titles should keep you busy, surely?

Comment

I'd zone in on stuff like Halo 5, Sunset Overdrive etc. All the stuff that isn't available on PC just in case when the XBO is eventually gone its the only way to play them

Comment

As a fairly recent purchaser of the Xbox One X (late Feb) - I've been spending time with the ecosystem again and mostly been playing some multi-platform titles so far. I think [MENTION=345]Superman Falls[/MENTION] has a good suggestion, but this depends on what other systems you game on or own. I'd add:

Halo 5 - just completed this via my free 2 months of Game Pass (you get a free month code in the box plus one month for auto-renewals) and it's awful as a single player campaign imo. I found it worse than the previous entry. I suspect this game really shines at MP. Took about 10hrs to play through on Normal but without bothering to complete collectables. It's a stunning game tho.
                    Forza Horizon 3 - On PC too, but I'd rate this as one of the best games on the Xbox, full stop. Even though I played it before on my original XBO, just revisiting this has been a breath of fresh air. And I haven't even got to the DLC yet! Great game.
                    Master Chief Collection - I enjoyed revisiting Halo single player campaigns on my old Xbox, but might be best waiting for the re-work on this game.
                    Sunset Overdrive - probably a good suggestion, I have played it, albeit very briefly and would like to try it again.
                    For me some of the backwards compatible 4K re-releases; so Crackdown, Fallout 3, Gears of War 3, Mirror's Edge and RDR. Any maybe KOTOR.
                    Killer Instinct - just purchased this and it's great fun, but again barely had much time with it. It's f2p but can be bought outright for not too much.

Someone who has spent more time with the format might chime in with a much more extensive list, but these are some of my initial thoughts.

Comment

I've got over 700 games for my Xbox One and it's hard to keep track of what is exclusive or not as there is more than I can possibly deal with anyway.

So the big ones that were exclusive or came to Xbox first, so you may have missed are
                      I've starred the ones I particularly enjoyed or are meant to be particularly good

Super Time Force*
                      Gears 4*
                      Gears of War : Ultimate
                      Halo 5*
                      Halo Wars 2*
                      Halo MCC
                      Sea of Thieves*
                      State of Decay
                      Dead Rising 4*
                      Ori and the Blind Forest*
                      OxenFree*
                      Quantum Break*
                      Ryse*
                      Screamride
                      Tacoma*
                      Inside*
                      Cuphead*
                      Rise of the Tomb Raider*
                      Kalimba
                      Path of Exile
                      Forza Horizon 3
                      Voodoo Vince
                      Recore
                      Rare Replay
                      D4*
                      Sunset Overdrive*
                      Slime rancher

That's before you go back and look at any 360 or Xbox games you may have missed first time round

Comment

Bougjt this little gem in a second hand shop today £12

Comment

Can’t wait until the 17th

Comment

Nice find [MENTION=6572]BIG EDD[/MENTION]

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                              Nice find @BIG EDD
                              It was marked up at £15 but the disc was badly scratched.They dropped it to £12 and I went to Game and had a disc repair for £2.99.Game disc looks brand new now

Comment

Yeah, Got my old OG XBox games ready. Can't wait to play Orta in 4K

Comment

Working...
                                X