• Show
Clear All

Who doesn't like free stuff?

Sony Play At Home March 25 Update

Free PlayStation 4 Games
    ---------
    Abzu
    Enter the Gungeon
    Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition (available April 19)
    Rez Infinite
    Subnautica
    The Witness

Free PlayStation VR Games
    ----------------
    Astro Bot Rescue Mission
    Moss
    Thumper
    Paper Beast

[Source]

Edit: Now see this was already posted in the locked PSVR thread via [MENTION=9333]kryss[/MENTION]

Comment

So, I thought since my PS4 drive is dead and I can’t find a PS5, that I’d buy a PS4 pro. Seemingly they’re nowhere to be found either though, or at least new ones aren’t. Is it the case in general that no PS hardware is out there??

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
        So, I thought since my PS4 drive is dead and I can’t find a PS5, that I’d buy a PS4 pro. Seemingly they’re nowhere to be found either though, or at least new ones aren’t. Is it the case in general that no PS hardware is out there??
        Discontinued in Jan this year mate. Only base PS4s now.

Comment

Typical.

I don’t have much downloaded games but for some reason decided to reinstall Destiny trial yesterday. Was quite enjoying it so thought I’d buy the full game, except you can’t unless you want to buy the £50 collection. Good grief.

Comment

I've got a Pro I don't use and was umming over whether to see if you wanted it but they're not worth much and I'd wanna keep the DS4 and then I'd be left with quite a few PS4 games (that I'll never play) and no way to play them so decided it would be best to put it in the loft and forget about it until I die. Dunno what your end goal is here but you can very-long-term borrow it if you want? Til you can get a PS5 or grow out of gaming.

Isn't base Destiny free now?

Comment

Very kind of you mate but I’d need to transfer all my stuff on to it. I’ll just put a wanted post up.

Comment

PS4's firmware 9.00 has been jailbroken, and the exploit, called pOOBs4, is available around the net (not going to link anything here). According to the coders, this impacts the PS5's kernel too.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                  PS4's firmware 9.00 has been jailbroken, and the exploit, called pOOBs4, is available around the net (not going to link anything here). According to the coders, this impacts the PS5's kernel too.
                  You'd think after Bowser being fined ten million and getting jail time that it would of massively affected this community but obviously not .I'm massively conflicted as you just end up with a situation like you do on the Switch where a dodgy switch is a very common thing to come by. its not great for the system as it impacts software sales, So much so you find loads in the wild that have Network bans on them from idiots trying to play pirated software on Nintendo Online services.

Comment

Given that I haven't used my PS4 since September I turned it on yesterday to pause the system update. Think I'll leave it on 9.00 and see what becomes of this.

Comment

With PS5 shortages ongoing and the current upcoming 3 big titles having PS4 versions available, Sony is reportedly ramping up PS4 hardware production

Comment

Hilarious. Like AMD making that crappyy not-even-entry-level GPU.

Comment

I'm assuming there's a legit reason but it amazes me they never got a Super Slim or lower RRP going for PS4. Feels like lost sales there.

Comment

Amazed the pro wasn’t made standard and the original done away with, i can only assume the pro chips production was stopped?

Comment

I'm not sure a lower RRP model was ever needed for PS4. It continued to outsell the cheaper Bone S anyway.

Comment

Just bought a brand new sealed PS4 Slim for £100. I want to use it as a bedroom console (have a PS5 in the living room) but worried about the value i'll lose unsealing it. Would the value of this go crazy over the next 5 years?

I could probably double my money now but I kinda want to use it haha

Comment

Working...
                                X