• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
    -- 44 Days to Go --

The Last of Us: Part II
    Formats:
    Playstation 4
    Following up from the PS3 original, the new entry picks up a few years later with Joel and Ellie with players now controlling the latter. The games theme is said to be Hate as opposed to the originals theme of Love. Presumably, we can expect an expansion on the cover shooter/stealth crafting gameplay of the first entry.

Eagerly awaiting ND's zombie aping tales next chapter?
    My most anticipated game of this gen, I absolutely can’t wait for a continuation of the story. I fully expect more people on this forum to moan about it than love it, but I don’t care!

Comment

Originally posted by _SD_ View Post
      I think Nintendo are going to announce some form of new 3DS hardware. It’s probably too early for a cheaper, revised Switch... although recent events have more than likely pushed any new hardware revision plans forward by a few months.
      I'd like some kind of premium n3DS Micro version with a really good battery and IPS screen guaranteed. If anything it'd likely be some cheapo 2DS pap with a really low price in order to shift a couple of dozen million more..

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
        My most anticipated game of this gen, I absolutely can’t wait for a continuation of the story. I fully expect more people on this forum to moan about it than love it, but I don’t care!
        I swear to God, [MENTION=9865]Colin[/MENTION]. It's like we're psychically linked.

Comment

-- 41 Days to Go --

Ridge Racer VIII
          Formats:
          Nintendo Switch
          Still no news on whether this is actually a thing but it'd be the Megaton announcement for many if it did happen, seeing the Ridge main series return after a long break and also not as a launch title. It can only be assumed it'd be a traditional take on the series after the failed attempt to reboot it with Unbounded.

Ready to drift into RR8?

Comment

My brain would explode if that got announced. I'd be over the moon.

Comment

I’d have to buy a switch.

Comment

Originally posted by _SD_ View Post
                I think Nintendo are going to announce some form of new 3DS hardware. It’s probably too early for a cheaper, revised Switch... although recent events have more than likely pushed any new hardware revision plans forward by a few months.
                I’d be all for a n3ds Micro or if we’re sticking to the LL aesthetic then an n3ds Extra Medium.

Just a nice premium feeling device with smaller, pin sharp screens and good colour reproduction would be great, especially if they make it nice and thin as well.

*dreams about PSP Go formfactor slide up n3ds*

Stranger things have happened and with Nintendo you never really know. After all who wouldve predicted the Micro coming along at the arse end of the gba life cycle?

Comment

-- 40 Days to Go --

Crackdown 3
                  Formats:
                  Xbox One and PC
                  You'd be forgiven at this point for forgetting this still existed, so prolonged is its arrival to market. It remains on the cards and is very likely to be at E3, important as well as it's close to being the only key Xbox exclusive that's confirmed at the moment and the hype train will need its engines restarting for many.

Ready to grab your orbs again?

Comment

I remember Crackdown being a fun, almost Mario-esque action platformer.

I popped it into my One, now it's BC, to show my son.
                    GAME BEGINS WITH CUTSCENE:
                    NARRATOR: "The world has gone to ****."

*Frantically skips cutscene*

Comment

UK Conference Times because we're not in PT zone.

EA - Saturday, June 9th at 7 PM BST
                      Microsoft - Sunday, June 10th at 9 PM BST
                      Ubisoft - Monday, June 11th at 9 PM BST
                      Bethesda - Monday, June 11th at 2:30 AM BST
                      Nintendo - Tuesday, June 12th at 5 PM BST
                      Sony - Are not telling.
                      PC Gaming Show - Are not telling.

-- 40 Days to Go --
                      Crackdown 3
                      Formats:
                      Xbox One and PC

Still waiting for "teh powah of the cloud".
                      Last edited by MartyG; 01-05-2018, 09:32.

Comment

From E3 I want more info and release date on sumo digital's new sonic racer, a release date for edf5 now that QChimp got the scoop on the existence of a translation, a few more snippets on warioware gold, and absolutely everything else can go flarn.

Comment

-- 41 Days to Go --

Ready to drift into RR8?
                          Flibble!!! Everything's crossed for this!!

Comment

-- 40 Days to Go --

If this had come out when it was supposed to I'd still have an XBONE and would have probably bought an X. As it stands it's too little, too late for me.

Comment

OP updated with Marty's handy info

I'm pretty over Crackdown 3 at this point, they've spent far too long making a game that is already a follow up to a middling second entry. I understood the love coming off the great original but it's a horribly mismanaged series from MS. Exactly the kind of title GamePass is for

Comment

-- 39 Days to Go --

Days Gone
                                Formats:
                                Playstation 4
                                One we discussed not long ago though it remains very low key giving the distinct sometime next year vibe. Sony is going to want to maintain this strong reaction run they've been having with their first party output, will this continue that run?

Comment

Working...
                                X