Playstation 5: Thread 01

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
    Really?. I read it was because looters had run off the with the PC that was housing the fake PS 5 demos. We all know , SONY security isn't very good, when it comes to the PlayStation *rollseyes*
    Come on m8, PC hosting fake demos? That's a bit of a low blow tbh.

But it's definitely not looters anyway. I defo read that Sony are basically taking pity on MS because they feel sorry for how badly the XBXSX(X) is going to bomb.
    Last edited by endo; 02-06-2020, 12:39.

Comment

Really?. I read it was because looters had run off the with the PC that was housing the fake PS 5 demos. We all know , SONY security isn't very good, when it comes to the PlayStation *rollseyes*
      Are those like the *eyerolls* that Greggs has?

Comment

Originally posted by endo View Post
        Come on m8, PC hosting fake demos? That's a bit of a low blow tbh.
        Hence why I said 'housing' . All those lovely fake demos on the Harddrive gone for walkies, with the Nike Air's .

Where's RoboCop when you need him?

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
          In contrast to Ted and TA, I’m massively curious to see how it looks. Show meeeeeeeeeee.

Comment

That's an unfortunate signature on that PC...

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
              Are those like the *eyerolls* that Greggs has?
              No.mate ..They're all Tossers in North Wales anyway (well bar hh) and can shove the Welsh language up their backsides.

Pidgin Eyes is the way to go ...

Comment

Originally posted by Digfox View Post
                Glad I'm not the only one who saw it.

Comment

Originally posted by Digfox View Post
                  Ha! It's funny because it looks like a penis

Comment

Hehe, yeah, it's meant to, it's a sight gag from the TV show Silicon Valley

Comment

No.mate ..They're all Tossers in North Wales anyway (well bar hh) and can shove the Welsh language up their backsides.

Pidgin Eyes is the way to go ...
                      Oi! My family is from North Wales. Although to be fair none of them like Soukyugurentai. And their Welsh whisky is rotten!

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
                        Oi! My family is from North Wales. Although to be fair none of them like Soukyugurentai. And their Welsh whisky is rotten!
                        My gran was born in North Wales and saw the light and moved down South LOL

Comment

I thought the south missing delicious baked Oggies would be enough of a reason to move back north?

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
                            I thought the south missing delicious baked Oggies would be enough of a reason to move back north?
                            You been schooled well mate

Comment

I wasn't really interested in the PS5 until I saw the rumours of backwards compatibility, which is nuts because I have a PS1, PS2, PS3 and PS4 still. The PS3 will play everything previously too.

Comment

For me, at the end of the day, it’s going to come down to who can fit the most flops into their machine, and it looks like Sony are going to win this one with their special flop-packing manufacturing process, which really crams in the flops like sardines. Game, set, match Microsoft.

Comment

Working...
                                X