• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GT 7 looks great!

Comment

R&C...sold!!

Comment

Ratchet looks sexy as hell, getting really deep into the CG quality visuals and presumably the dimension shifting will be used to talk about the SSD

Comment

Stray looks nice but has an air of being a small scale thing like Concrete Genie, plus no gameplay which is sad emoji

Comment

Sumo
            .OUTRUN? Oh

Comment

Ballsackboy, amirite?

Comment

I want to know who's made Sackboy. Tearaway was great but LPB platforming was horrific.

Comment

Yeah, it looks dated. A few duffers on show here.

Comment

I don't know what it is about Kena but something about it says to me 'from the makes of Knack'

Comment

Whats this, pojack porshman?

Comment

Couldn't find any links on the PS4, Twitch or YouTube, so left it.

Comment

New Oddworld looks good.

The show's been a bit of a letdown overall so far though.

Comment

Though nice looking, we're definitely sliding into the 'not developed around PS5' territory now. Presumably it'll be like this till late in the stream and then swing back to first party.

Comment

Yeah, R&C and Gran Turismo are staples that looked great. Spiderman was short but that will of course be good too. some filler and not much that is screaming next gen.

Comment

Wow that SSD is making all the difference for games and graphics, never possible before .

Comment

Working...
                                X