No announcement yet.

Playstation 5: Thread 01

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It looks miles better front on standing up but just looks awful laying horizontal... They could have toned it down a few notches and it would have been better.

Comment

Does feel like the discless version was the primary design and a blu-ray drive was just slapped on for the disc version.

Comment

The new Astrobot title is pre-loaded on the PS5 to show what the Dual Sense can do.

Comment

What's with the camera and remote? Do they come with it?

Comment

It looks like a console concept from an unknown manufacturer out to take on the big boys, only never to be seen again. Sadly in this case eventually I’ll have that munter next to my TV.

Comment

Oh boy, completely forgot about this. I'll watch the whole thing tomorrow.
              Not a big fan on how the console looks, and I'll have to hold the pad to see how the buttons feel. The real question is if Demon's Souls is a simple remake or are doing something to mix level, enemy, and boss design a bit. I'll still buy it nonetheless, but I'll be very disappointed if it's just a graphical improvement.

Comment

It’s trying so hard to look like it’s from the future it looks a bit like a house from the Jetsons when it’s horizontal especially, I like personality in my retro consoles but with modern stuff I really don’t care and just want it to look like a DVD player or something. Resi 8 had a great vibe I must say.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                    It looks like a console concept from an unknown manufacturer out to take on the big boys, only never to be seen again. Sadly in this case eventually I’ll have that munter next to my TV.
                    Do you hear that, Colin?

That's Naughty Dog calling you. They're saying "Colin, we're making something special just for you!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                      Lol this ^

Comment

Astrobot is sackboy in a spacesuit.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                          Oh boy, completely forgot about this. I'll watch the whole thing tomorrow.
                          Not a big fan on how the console looks, and I'll have to hold the pad to see how the buttons feel. The real question is if Demon's Souls is a simple remake or are doing something to mix level, enemy, and boss design a bit. I'll still buy it nonetheless, but I'll be very disappointed if it's just a graphical improvement.
                          "Entirely rebuilt from the ground up and masterfully enhanced, this remake invites you to experience the unsettling story and ruthless combat of Demon’s Souls in unparalleled visual quality and incredible performance."

Comment

Sackboy can kiss my nuts. Absolute ****e.

Comment

Originally posted by endo View Post
                              Sackboy can kiss my nuts. Absolute ****e.
                              When I saw Sumo Digital, I thought of the great work with Sega, then I saw something I thought was dead.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                                The new Astrobot title is pre-loaded on the PS5 to show what the Dual Sense can do.
                                Was just going to post this. Awesome move. Astro bot is the great unsung game of this generation, great news that its sequel is getting pre loaded.

Comment

Working...
                                X