General gaming questions that aren't thread worthy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wakka View Post
    I'm where I intended to post, but if you want to move it I'm fine with that. That's answered my question though, thanks QC!
    That's cool then, @wakkattack

Happy bug-blastin'!
    Gamertag = QualityChimp

Comment

I've ordered it! I def need to add you on PS+ QC. I never used to play online much as I'm more of an SP guy and was suffering 2mb internet, but now have 55mb so trying to get a bit more into it. Also it means I can spy on what you're playing, send you abusive messages, etc.

Comment

That's mainly what [MENTION=4957]hudson[/MENTION] does!

I've actually not played EDF 4.1 on my PS4!

I bought a copy and played on a friend's PS4, but couldn't face playing it all over again. I got to 365+ hours on the Xbox 360 version!

Deffo add me (same tag on 360/One). I'm always up for some co-op shenanigans, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
          EDF 4.1 on PS4 - this is a proper EDF, right? It's not an Insect Armageddon spinoff one? Paging @QualityChimp for this one. Thinking about picking up to play this weekend couch coop with a mate who'll be staying.
          Yes its the best one I've played by a mile, put a few hundred hours into it and completed most of the levels on Inferno.

Comment

Not so much a question, but more of an invitation. An invitation to all to post in celebration of me buying Skyrim for a 5th time. This time it's for keeps (digital).

Cue music...

Comment

Congratulations! I also bought it... But only a 2nd time, and mostly to play around with character builds and mods really.

Comment

Anyone seen this? I'd give it a bash.

Comment

Pokemon card game. Any good? Easy to play? I saw a card once and it was no where near as easy to understand as a top trump card.

I saw a trainer starter set that looks good.

Comment

[MENTION=4957]hudson[/MENTION] Yes, it’s pretty simple to learn, I play with my son. There’s a TCG app that’s quite good fun and teaches the game, I’m sure it must be on Android too.

Comment

Took delivery of the Game Boy Pokémon TCG the other day. Not sure I'd recommend that one for learning though!

Comment

Originally posted by _SD_ View Post
                        [MENTION=4957]hudson[/MENTION] Yes, it’s pretty simple to learn, I play with my son. There’s a TCG app that’s quite good fun and teaches the game, I’m sure it must be on Android too.
                        Thanks. What's the app called?
                        [MENTION=13863]speedlolita[/MENTION] didn't even know that existed!

Comment

Pokémon TCG Online by THE POKEMON COMPANY INTERNATIONAL, INC. https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/pok%...841098932?mt=8

Comment

Does anyone have an Akura Dreamcast HDMI box? I’d be interested to hear how it performs on 1080p and 4K displays...

Comment

A question for older gamers: have you noticed your reactions are not what they were and has it changed your taste in games?

My reactions have been in decline for a long time now - at least 20 years, and the thumb injury I suffered whilst falling off a mountain magnifies the issue. I still play the same sort of games but I notice the steady decline in my skill level, especially during multiplayer, and it can be frustrating, but i haven't quite resigned myself to gentler-paced games. Not yet...

Comment

Originally posted by Zen Monkey View Post
                                A question for older gamers: have you noticed your reactions are not what they were and has it changed your taste in games?

My reactions have been in decline for a long time now - at least 20 years, and the thumb injury I suffered whilst falling off a mountain magnifies the issue. I still play the same sort of games but I notice the steady decline in my skill level, especially during multiplayer, and it can be frustrating, but i haven't quite resigned myself to gentler-paced games. Not yet...
                                I've noticed when I go back to Cave shmups I can't seem to get near to my old scores. I don't know whether it's because I'm not match fit or I'm just not good enough anymore. I was never amazing at them or anything, but I'm not at that standard I was.

I also have an thumb injury sustained snowboarding in the late 90s. Hasn't stopped me playing games or the guitar. It's good physio

Comment

Working...
                                X