This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
    I saw you on that for ages the other day and I meant to msg you! How are you getting on? What ship are you in? Might have to try a multiplayer wing with me and Team Juans.

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
      I saw you on that for ages the other day and I meant to msg you! How are you getting on? What ship are you in? Might have to try a multiplayer wing with me and Team Juans.
      I restarted right from the beginning after getting lost with my old save. Just been loving it all over again. The game is utterly incredible and the scale of the game is insane. Looks bloody fab on the Xbox One X, My other half thought I was watching a space film LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
        I restarted right from the beginning after getting lost with my old save. Just been loving it all over again. The game is utterly incredible and the scale of the game is insane. Looks bloody fab on the Xbox One X, My other half thought I was watching a space film LOL
        I'll dust off my Imperial Cutter and you can have a ride in it

Comment

I was playing Borderlands 3 and Call of Duty: Moden Warfare.
          Last edited by charlesr; 07-01-2020, 01:35.

Comment

I went and bought a FAT PS3 and a copy of Demon's Souls for £60.

Still brilliant in offline mode although I do miss invasions and world tendency stuff...

Comment

Super Mario Odyssey

Finished it yesterday! It’s a stunning game. Beautiful to look at and an absolute joy to play. There’s lots to do if you like exploring, but the main game is straightforward if you want to just power on through like me.

Also, it has one of the coolest, funkiest songs I’ve heard in a game - and a Mario game at that:

Last edited by randombs; 07-01-2020, 06:40.

Comment

Some fine activity going on

I'm in full on Switch mode and playing a couple of games I already finished but had to go back to. One is Odyssey and the other is BOTW. The good thing about playing BOTW again is I'm not focussed on the mission this time around. I'm in full exploration mode and enjoying a slower pace. I'd forgotten just how great it was ... even better than I remember.

Also gone back to Trials Rising having picked up the dlc.

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
                  Super Mario Odyssey

Finished it yesterday! It’s a stunning game. Beautiful to look at and an absolute joy to play. There’s lots to do if you like exploring, but the main game is straightforward if you want to just power on through like me.

Also, it has one of the coolest, funniest songs I’ve heard in a game - and a Mario game at that:

I love that song!

The music in that game, and in Mario Kart 8, is just stupidly good.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                    I’m pretty sure you still need to have bought the dlc to be able to buy it in the auction house.
                    Originally posted by wakka View Post
                    https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.r...use_if_i_dont/

Yeah it doesn’t look like that is possible unfortunately, although you can buy cars individually for £2.99 each according to this thread.
                    Pffft... what a croc.
                    They ain't seen my green.

Originally posted by Leon Retro View Post
                    I might buy a nice diecast model of that Bond Lotus. Depends if there's a 1:24 scale model available -- I don't like tiny models.
                    There have been some nice ones over the years, but they've been out for years, so they've gone up in price since release to silly money.

AUTOart did a couple of versions in 2008, the normal and sub mode in 1:18 scale.

They also did the Esprit Turbo from For Your Eyes Only:

They also did the FYEO one that explodes that I hoped was in Forza horizon 4, but it's not marketed as a Bond Lotus:

ERTL did one at the same scale that you could clip on the propellers etc to make it into a sub:

If you want 1:24 scale, there are a couple of model kits from Fujimi and Nichimo.
                    They seem better value if you don't mind making them.

Personally, I've always liked these little dioramas that came out with a James Bond Car Collection magazine:

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post

AUTOart did a couple of versions in 2008, the normal and sub mode in 1:18 scale.

If you want 1:24 scale, there are a couple of model kits from Fujimi and Nichimo.
                      They seem better value if you don't mind making them.
                      Autoart are way out of my price range, and I don't like how big 1:18 models are.

It's a shame that there isn't a nice 1:24 diecast -- I wouldn't want to build a plastic model.

So my only option is a 1:43, which is like a Dinky toy.

Comment

Started Enslaved: Odyssey to the West and currently up to Chapter 3: The Metal Tower. Monkey has a very... long and elastic torso for someone so top heavy. The camera whips about a bit too much and I had to disable motion blur but it's been fun so far.

I've got a real hankering to watch the Monkey tv series again now.

Comment

ESP RA.DE. (PS4) - Got round to giving this some time tonight. Out of nowhere (only played it for the first time recently on the Pi) it's one of my favourite Cave games. Still getting my head round the scoring but even not 100% sure the game just feels so good to play. Typical M2 excellence too. Very happy with this.

Comment

Binned Enslaved. It wasn't bad or anything but I did end up pausing for a moment and think, 'why am I playing this?' I started to feel like I was going through the motions I suppose. It was time to move on.

I booted up The Witcher again and man, I still love this game. I love the odd timing based combat, the world, the characters, the fact that they CD Projekt managed to make the Neverwinter Nights engine look so bloody good! It just pulls you in.

Comment

Frostpunk.

Rock hard and heavily-dependent on a particular pathway through the early stages, but really good. The setting is great.

Comment

Today been enjoying a weekend session of Tetris effect it still keeps me playing as i have yet to get all the event avatars was surprised to see just how many hours i have racked up already way over 100 yet it barely feels like i have played that much. Also been playing more of the witness finally managed to solve the last handful of panels in the jungle to activate the laser still quite a few areas to get solved, that sound atmosphere in this game is amazing i find it such a cozy enviroment to be in, its one of those games i wish was real. The islansd is stunningly pretty & scenic not to mention surreal.

Comment

Working...
                                X